• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 IFBB New York Pro - competitors, updates, info & pics!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
i hope roelly doesnt rush things.. hes got a VERY good future ahead of him, he just has to stick to the drawing bored and try not to rush things which when your just starting out... can be EXTREMELY hard
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Yes I agree that Roelly needs to take it slow, keep doing the things he do now..... :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dohne 5 weeks out in this pic


jpg8sl-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
the only pose IMO Toney and Wolfe can beat Roelly at is the front relax pose :) ... when they are going to flex other poses... Wolfe and Toney just dont show that "muscles poping up" affect... they look big and smytrical but nothing really pops up when they flex... compared to Roelly that is! Roelly is like Phil in that respect... both of them look extremely good when crunching poses and may be not as iposing when just standing relaxed!
It would be great to see Roelly get his first pro victory!
Also I do hope Roelly understands that slow & steady wins the race... Ronnie is the biggest example of that... so I hope Roelly takes it slow and doesnt rush things
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
That would be awesome Roelly wining in New York!!!
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
That would be awesome Roelly wining in New York!!!

That would be shocking, it's not an easy lineup like last year, If Evan would of competed this year, he would not win. I just got my tickets, i will be there.
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
That would be shocking, it's not an easy lineup like last year, If Evan would of competed this year, he would not win. I just got my tickets, i will be there.

Good stuff mate. Take some photos when you're there and keep us updated.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Erik Fankhouser 4 weeks out, 240 lbs



100_3028-1.jpg

100_3021-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
more bicep... bit more chest.. but hes looking really good!
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Erik looks really good I think :) Hope he does well.....
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
fankhausers legs are unbeleivable!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Badell 4 weeks out

20u7b5u-1.jpg

2qlqws3-1.jpg

21c83rb-1.jpg

1fvjgy-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Erik Fankhouser .... now THATS TIME WELL SPENT... I just finished psoting a reply on a thread about Curry... if only Brendan could take a leaf out of Fankhouser's book! I honestly did not expect him to have made such vast improvements... good on you Frank
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Gustavo looks really good in that front relaxed pose, that pic look like 5 days out lol
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Erik Fankhouser .... now THATS TIME WELL SPENT... I just finished psoting a reply on a thread about Curry... if only Brendan could take a leaf out of Fankhouser's book! I honestly did not expect him to have made such vast improvements... good on you Frank

Definately, its a damn shame about his biceps. He could have some incredible arms.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Holy shit, gustavo looks really good.
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
56
Views
26K
pakiman
pakiman
Lionheart
Replies
33
Views
15K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top