3li123
Active member
Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2008
- Messages
- 33
- Points
- 6
not reallyJudging from the tats .. was that guy Amir Sapit an Oly weighlifter?
he's a powerlifter .
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
not reallyJudging from the tats .. was that guy Amir Sapit an Oly weighlifter?
In the open class? I hope you are joking, mate.
i think he means 202 O![]()
in that case i think my friend at school was a viking
not that great either. And if you compare them to the upperbody..let's say that the UB is world class.
Shawn Ray said:I just spoke to Troy Alves, he is Not and Never was doing this Contest.
He did say he will be competing at the Europa Connecticut and if he comes in early, him and his advisor, Chris Aceto would contemplate a last minute decision regarding this show but he sounded firm, he has made his decision as of now Not to do this contest!
I think Hidetada will win this show![]()

God I hope there is a better line-up than would allow that.![]()
You Don't seem to like Hide.. Why?
His physique is unbalanced, he has glaring flaws that are largely ignored in comparisons, and his proportions (torso length versus leg and arm lengths) are too disproportionate to be ranking as highly as he has.
I will give him his dues on conditioning and consistency. But that is all that has been placing him well.
^^ So you don't see his dumpy short legs, his compact arms??
It makes for a very ordinary physique and there is little he can do about that. Seeing him on the stage the last two times he beat out guys that were better proportioned simply because he had nailed conditioning. Wereas I think they were punishing the other guys that looked better, simply because they suffered the "Freeman pre-contest pics" malady.


mcmillan said:Haha, yea I don't know where that mix up came from... I'm doing the Dallas show. That has been my plan since December
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.