Mike33
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2010
- Messages
- 264
- Points
- 16
I also like Jose, a lot of muscle on a little frame 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Something's changed about Steve's physique, can't put my finger on it though.
Ron harris looks like garbage......I like Jose but he has somewhat of a weird shape and even when conditioned lacks a lot of detail
June 24, 2010
Hello everyone! I've been focused of course on getting ready for my show, so I really haven't been into the computer thing too much. I feel good about my progress thus far. This should be my best conditioning yet. I'm going in to win, and most rookies mess up by trying to play the size game. There's not too much longer to go. I can almost see the finish line baby!
Family life has been great! I miss my Zo though, she is on summer vacation and having a great time. Max is changing daily. He is crawling and getting around. He is still charming all the ladies too. Hehehe... Brandy is back at it! She won the overall in bikini in her first comeback show. A feat some thought would be impossible with a 6-month-old. I love my boo.
I'd like to thank everyone for all the support and prayers. Life is about the battle and overcoming the odds, so it's always good to have a support system. No man shall stop destiny. Greatness is greatness because of the odds it has overcome. Faith is all we need. God bless...
Something's changed about Steve's physique, can't put my finger on it though.
I don't get it.Silvio.. i mean Hide is looking good.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.