• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 Phoenix Pro results!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Top 5:

1. Melvin Anthony
2. Hidetada Yamagishi
3. Toney Freeman
4. Grigori Atoyan
5. Troy Alves


202 & Under

1. Roc Shabazz
2. Ahmad Ahmad
3. Bola Ojex
4. Rod Ketchens
5. Eric Castagnet
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
congrats to melvin, he looks great
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Full results, posted by Shawn Ray on MD, and the top 5 score card:



1st: Melvin- Total: 10
2nd: Hide- Total: 20
3rd: Toney- Total: 30
4th: Grigori- Total: 40
5th: Troy- Total: 50

6th: Lionel Beyeke
7th: Quincy Taylor
8th: Alfonso Del Rio
9th: Tarek Elsetouhi
10: Moe Bannout
11: John Sherman
12: Johnnie Jackson
13: Frank Roberson
14: Mike Liberatore
15: Eddie Abbew
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Open class - official score cards
2010phoenixpro_scorecard1-1.gif

2010phoenixpro_scorecard1a-1.gif





202's
2010phoenixpro_scorecard2-1.gif
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
LOL man the judging is going downhill....JoJ ahead of Liberatore is sad. I thought mike cracked top 6 anyways way overlooked in this contest
 
mrq4400

mrq4400

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
64
Points
6
i really don't get it why Liberatore placed soo low :umwtf:
he looked great, hope he doesn't lose his confidence now, will probably place in top 3 in a next show....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
wow the placing was total utter shit. I rarely think the placings are far off but this is crazy. The judges need to lay of the prozac. Mike at 14 is insane... seriously fucken insane. I cant beleive it.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
LOL man the judging is going downhill....JoJ ahead of Liberatore is sad. I thought mike cracked top 6 anyways way overlooked in this contest

Not only that, but also Tarek placed way too high, Stan, Liberatore, almost all the guys behind him looked better.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
hahahahahahahahaha this judging is a joke
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I bet that Melvin getting dropped by MuscleTech has something to do with this win.

Toney was in great form and looked better than Hide and Melvin. How Hide came higher than Troy is a mystery to me. Also make a note of JoJ and Efferding's placings, I predict that this will be the only time that JoJ will ever beat Stan (BBing or PLing).

202's seemed about right though.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
How Grigori beat Troy Alves... ??????!?!?!
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
only me who thinks troy should have won ?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
only me who thinks troy should have won ?

Definitely not. Troy looked great, and imo he should've been top 2 with Toney.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
1. Melvin Anthony ----:omgwtf:
2. Hidetada Yamagishi
3. Toney Freeman ------How can this happen ? he lost to HIde?? what?
4. Grigori Atoyan
5. Troy Alves
6. Lionel Beyeke ---great debut
7. Quincy Taylor
8. Alfonso DelRio
9. Tarek Elsetouhi
10. Moe Bannout
11. John Sherman
12. Johnnie Jackson
13. Franklin Roberson
14. Michael Liberatore -----if toney was robbed this guy was raped..
15. Eddie Abbew
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Definitely not. Troy looked great, and imo he should've been top 2 with Toney.

That's what I had in mind after seeing the pics. Toney then Troy.

At a second look though, Toney did look a little softer later on, but according to the judging he had been third all day so I guess I'm just seeing things. You see Hide and Melvin compared to Toney or Troy and they don't stack up (although Troy does look smaller than Melvin).
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
1 - Toney
2 - Troy
3 - Hide
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
This guy got a fair placing (8th), IMO. Alfonso del Río (Spain)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Mike placing 14th is a total joke.
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
i was surprised by the way grigori atoyan looked.good blend of mass and conditioning.well deserved 4th place
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That guy has monster traps!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
11
Views
7K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
tkD
Replies
13
Views
6K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
Top