• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 Tampa Pro Pics, Vids, List Updates!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Thee South Africans lookig really good ... butFrank looks better!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Damn, I hope d'ey're ready... I hope d'ey're ready"...:thumbsdown:
because I sure as hell wont be!

Looks like Huh had treated himself too much for a job well-done at the last show:facesjump:

Attachments

• Huh000.jpg
    Huh000.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 259
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
McGrath in first, Hide 2nd probably (but flat)...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Another show where I totally failed at predictions lol. IMO Dohne won clear here, and Hide deserved his 2nd place he looked probably in his best shape ever. Frank like last week, had great conditioning but I think he's a bit overhyped esp on the forums. He lacks size, legs and back especially, the torn triceps look bad in BDB, and the varicose veins in his left arm/shoulder/chest plus those on legs are awful imo.

I thought Marcus Haley should've been higher,but Dugdale did a pretty good job in the Open so congrats for his 4th place. Disappointed with Curry's condition again...and Huh's as well - both were soft and watery, but Huh looks damn impressive! Great flow, epic poses like FDB, side triceps and front lat spread. Those huge legs and calves gives him a midgety look even though he's like 5'9" haha.

pjopenBBmen1281-1.jpg

pjopenBBmen1306-1.jpg

pjopenBBmen1051-1.jpg

pjopenBBmen1095-1.jpg

pjopenBBmen1163-1.jpg

pjopenBBmen1167-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I dont agree with you bambino. haley deserved his place, he has the largest gut and smallest legs in the show. Frank i'm happy for that O spot but he could be an easy second, and the only flaw I see is his legs. the dude is crazy!

Jason huh once again needs to get in condition and stop being afraid of loosing muscle and not be big on stage, cause he was the biggest yesterday. his poses look like trophies, so ****ing good! if only he nailed it!