• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2013 Europa Dallas Pro - official updates thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
DSC_8143_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8140_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8137_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8133_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8048_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8034_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8031_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8029_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8020_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
DSC_8019_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg
469510-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Drew Jemmott looking insane!

DRZ_0391-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Steve Kuclo - great structure, looks awesome in most of the pics, 90% conditioning, but imo he will win here. Very marketable, MD contract, big sponsors, and probably the next in line for the O, along with Evan.
Essa Obaid - insane conditioning, should win here but he won't. 2nd place
Lionel Beyeke - very much improved since Tampa, last week, should continue working with DJ. maybe 3rd place.
Mohammed Ali Bannout - I don't like this guy at all. Odd physique, only conditioning. Meh.
Zack Khan - very impressive pro debut AND comeback after such an injury, very good conditioning as well, better than Kuclo's lol. Top 5.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
  • Thank you Lionel for phucking up our predictions ONCE AGAIN! UNBELIEVABLE how that guy screws up his conditioning EVERY TIME! :fuming::fuming::fuming:
  • Essa should win it but like tkD said there's that guy called Steve Weinberg and his influence.
  • Zack does look a lot better than I expected of him... Lionel shouldn't been in the first group, Zack deserved that spot!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
  • Thank you Lionel for phucking up our predictions ONCE AGAIN! UNBELIEVABLE how that guy screws up his conditioning EVERY TIME! :fuming::fuming::fuming:
  • Essa should win it but like tkD said there's that guy called Steve Weinberg and his influence.
  • Zack does look a lot better than I expected of him... Lionel shouldn't been in the first group, Zack deserved that spot!

^^ From that interview with Essa, Farah said MD just signed him, so who knows. Maybe they will judge fair this time. At least 1-2 times per year lol.

I agree about Zack. He should've been in the 1st callout instead of Lionel. That would be the 4th or 5th place in the end, while Zack may come in 6th.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Essa don't win this it's a big joke!
and zack looks pretty good, legs are a little small but nicely condition.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing but respect for what has he done so far.
You are right and I owe him an apology for thinking he was stalling because he was a p*ssy :(
IMHO, may be Masoom Butt should go and join him & Saleem... it might be favorable for all of them!

Also heres the link for the post prejudging chit chat:
[video]http://www.flexonline.com/videos/ifbb/ifbb-europa-supershow-dallas-2013/interview-zack-king-khan-after-2013-dallas-europa-pro[/video]

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can "forgive" Essa for the oily delts and biceps... he looks more conditioned than anyone has this year... dare I say even more so than Dexter earlier this year!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kuclo after prejudging:
[video=youtube;fatgdnBx9sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fatgdnBx9sk[/video]

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[h=5]2013 IFBB Europa Sports Products Supershow Men's Bodybuilding Results!

1st - Steve Kuclo
2nd - Essa Obaid
3rd - Lionel Beyeke
4th - Mo Bannout
5th - Cory Matthews[/h]

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2013 ifbb europa sports products supershow men's bodybuilding results!

1st - steve kuclo
2nd - essa obaid
3rd - lionel beyeke
4th - mo bannout
5th - cory matthews

WTF! WTF! WTF!

<u><strong>[video=youtube;6FuIOVqFIB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6FuIOVqFIB0[/video]

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2013 IFBB Europa Sports Products Supershow Men's Bodybuilding Results!

1st - Steve Kuclo
2nd - Essa Obaid
3rd - Lionel Beyeke
4th - Mo Bannout
5th - Cory Matthews

Thank you for the updates TKOL!

6th Drew Jemmott
7th Zack Khan!

Here is the scorecards

scorecard_menbb-2.gif

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
See guys, IFBB is so full of shit at times, that when you are considering doing a prediction, DON'T think of who should win or place in a "fair" world, but instead check the sponsors of the show, the people who are competing, THEIR sponsors (like Gaspari used to favor Mark Alvisi a few years ago), marketability, contracts (MD / Flex- Weider) and so on. ALSO, don't forget that Steve Weinberger is a head judge for most of the shows.