• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Stan McQuay 1 week out. He's in the 212 class as well.

1654235_543327522447630_381888834_n-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Farah and Vic, 1 week out from the 2014 Arnold:

1618497_839328859414111_1497511891_n-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Branch Warren 8 days out. JOJ on the other hand is like 10 weeks out from the 2014 Arnold Brazil.


 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I don't know if it's because I'm a big big fan but even with shirt on Victor looks to be back to his best!
I really like Stan McQuay but for some odd reason he just hasn't gotten past that amateur BBer look even though he's been a pro for a bit now!

- - - Updated - - -

1989
RichGaspari8-1.jpg

richgaspariarnoldschwarzenegger1-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

1990 Mike Ashley
MikeAshley252812529-1.jpg

michaelashleyinterview_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Flex 2 days out...

1779741_10151900227146176_910287768_n_zp-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
My favorite is still Victor Martinez, I hope he comes in condition.
Flex is just godly, that kid has made some major strides since I first heard of him.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Vic's latest updates from Columbus:

1960081_598060256937642_418150010_n-1.jpg




And a video from his FB page, training chest:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Jose Raymond a few days out from the 2014 Arnold!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Brandon Curry a few hours ago. One day left till the 2014 Arnold Classic!

1622251_668940549836699_1285446713_n-1.jpg
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
24 hours out! Lukas Osladil

1506806_841510365862627_1774706569_n-1.jpg


small but ripped..
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Does Lukas Osladil still work with Dorian?
Curry is looking good!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dennis Wolf delt workout 5 days out from the 2014 Arnold Classic


 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Meet the pros pics:

DSC08208jpgitokvMuBBhJn-1.jpg
DSC08194jpgitokiwP6kwF9-1.jpg
DSC08198jpgitokh6ltRPWQ-1.jpg
DSC08176_0jpgitokqJyFx8UN-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
More photos from the 2014 Arnold:

1688298_289149521234573_2136047770_n-1.jpg
1653339_413603968785192_975307598_n-1.jpg
1966703_413603938785195_397760102_n-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Arnold 2014 videos:



'14 Arnold Classic Preview
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
More interviews from the 2014 AC:






 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
8K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
TalkAdmin
Replies
54
Views
37K
mvsf1
M
Top