• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2014 Europa Dallas - updates!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Branch Warren - Open prejudging - 2014 Europa Dallas

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Fouad Abiad - Open prejudging - 2014 Europa Dallas

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Johnnie Jackson - Open prejudging - 2014 Europa Dallas

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
In my opinion:

- Fouad looks like the clear winner, but since he was put next to Branch (who was in the center of the 1st call out), I think they will give him 3rd, after JOJ. Just another IFBB show.
- Branch far from his best, but he will win.
- JOJ looks ok, subpar legs as before, doesn't deserve to place ahead of Fouad. Let's see what the judges will do with him.
- Baito was on the far right in the 1st call out in the 212's, so it's safe to say they won't let him win. For me he should win here.
- Guy Cisternino looks great, will win the 212 class, but I wanted to see him right next to Baito.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I agree with every thing tkD said _ ONLY I THINK he was too kind to Branch! Branch Warren is a train wreck _ GLARING muscle-wastage ("Plumboism") on his lats, pecs, and triceps _ people who call themselves his friends should grow a pair and tell him what's going on, if he himself is too blind to take notice! Although Fouad over-dieted AGAIN but still looks better than everyone else on stage _ has the craziest imaginable Back-Double-Bicep shot!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ I agree with every thing tkD said _ ONLY I THINK he was too kind to Branch! Branch Warren is a train wreck _ GLARING muscle-wastage ("Plumboism") on his lats, pecs, and triceps _ people who call themselves his friends should grow a pair and tell him what's going on, if he himself is too blind to take notice! Although Fouad over-dieted AGAIN but still looks better than everyone else on stage _ has the craziest imaginable Back-Double-Bicep shot!

Yup.. in before another IFBB prank on us, the fans.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Just made this comparison. Branch Warren vs Fouad Abiad. It's like comparing 5th place with 1st.

Branch vs fouad 2014 europa dallas comparison

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished watching the replay at RxMuscle... what biased BS of a commentary_ the people they "once worked" or are working with got props despite looking like shit! Also hated the personal cheap taunts either _ Plumbo is the last guy on face of the earth to make fun of someones looks!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished watching the replay at RxMuscle... what biased BS of a commentary_ the people they "once worked" or are working with got props despite looking like shit! Also hated the personal cheap taunts either _ Plumbo is the last guy on face of the earth to make fun of someones looks!

I saw that too. That was some bullshit.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This will be the top 3 at the 2014 Europa Dallas.

Johnnie Jackson vs Fouad Abiad vs Branch Warren.

What do you think?
Johnnie jackson vs fouad abiad vs branch warren   2014 europa dallas prejudging

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tough call. What do you think?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The better give it to branch............for my picks sake :icon_mrgreen:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fouad has it on balance, proportions & conditioning!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the guy from "Eye-ran" did not place in the top 3 in a show held at Dallas! Wow what a surprise!

- - - Updated - - -

So Branch Warren won the "party " that was thrown for him and named "Europa Dallas"!
He walked off the bloody stage in the final show-down and into the spectators _ that's how much he was "at home" and felt like doing a "guest appearance" !!!!! What a load of BS!

- - - Updated - - -

Just like WWF did _ these fuqkers should change their name from IFBB to IEBB because it sure as hell not a sports federation but rather a circus for entertainment of local/home crowd and sponsors!

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that the IFBB seriously believes that we are fans of the bodybuilder's name rather than the physique. Look, I will be the first one to say that Branch was a freak of nature....two years ago. Now, his physique is showing the effects of age and reckless training (Yes, I always winced whenever I saw one of his training videos) and he should not have won this show. So now he will go to the Olympia and, unless he makes a miraculous physical change, will fail to make the top 10. Of course there is always the chance that the judges at the Olympia will place athletes according to popularity. In which case Branch and Kucklo will walk away winners.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It seems that the IFBB seriously believes that we are fans of the bodybuilder's name rather than the physique. Look, I will be the first one to say that Branch was a freak of nature....two years ago. Now, his physique is showing the effects of age and reckless training (Yes, I always winced whenever I saw one of his training videos) and he should not have won this show. So now he will go to the Olympia and, unless he makes a miraculous physical change, will fail to make the top 10. Of course there is always the chance that the judges at the Olympia will place athletes according to popularity. In which case Branch and Kucklo will walk away winners.
It does seem that way at times lately that it is not always the best body that wins but the name and popularity.. That really sucks.

Welcome back to MM! Glad to have you here again!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
So the guy from "Eye-ran" did not place in the top 3 in a show held at Dallas! Wow what a surprise!

- - - Updated - - -

So Branch Warren won the "party " that was thrown for him and named "Europa Dallas"!
He walked off the bloody stage in the final show-down and into the spectators _ that's how much he was "at home" and felt like doing a "guest appearance" !!!!! What a load of BS!

- - - Updated - - -

Just like WWF did _ these fuqkers should change their name from IFBB to IEBB because it sure as hell not a sports federation but rather a circus for entertainment of local/home crowd and sponsors!

Right. Why even bother having judges at shows like this? It ends up just being exactly that..a show, not a competition.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Glad to be back.

Every time I see you guys from long ago back here it motivates me to keep the site going and really makes me glad that I did not let the site die. MM Lives on because of all of you guys!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Cisternino wins the Men's 212 division at the 2014 IFBB Dallas Europa

Guy Cisternino