• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2014 Mr Olympia - LIVE WEBCAST! (info & details)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Mr olympia live stream


Mr. OLYMPIA LIVE STREAM



So who's winning?


Phil Heath vs Kai Greene?
Kai vs phil


or Phil Heath vs Dennis Wolf?
Usa vs germany mr olympia 2014

For MuscleMecca coverage and conversation while Mr. Olympia visit the MuscleMecca 2014 Mr. Olympia thread!


Info on the webcast:



Thursday - September 18

12 PM - Mr. Olympia Press Conference


Friday - September 19


10:30 AM - IFBB Women's Judging: Fitness, Bikini, Figure, Women's Physique and Ms. Olympia

7:00 PM - Fitness, Bikini & Ms. Olympia Finals and Mr. Olympia Judging Orleans Arena


Saturday - September 20


10:30 AM - Men's Physique Showdown – Judging & Finals, Women's Physique Showdown (posing & confirmation round), Men's & Women's Physique Awards and 212 Showdown – Judging and Posing

7:00 PM - Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals
Orleans Arena


More 2014 Mr. Olympia Information

Time zone calculators for non-US members:

- http://24timezones.com/ora_esatta.php
- http://www.worldtimezone.com/
- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html ***


***Example


Las Vegas 7 pm (prejudging/finals)


Italy (4 am)
Spain as Italy the prejudging/finals will start live at 4 am (mvsf1 get ready!!)
London - 3 am
etc.

Time zones for the 2014 mr olympia



See ya on the discussion thread brahs!
 

Attachments

  • 2014olympialogo.png
    2014olympialogo.png
    354 KB · Views: 8,617
Last edited:
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
Thanx tkD for the time zones. Alarm will be set at 4 am:icon_biggrin:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ No problem! See you all in here for the O.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Thanks!

Will you guys be here during the o? I got an email saying mm would be covering. I hope so! I always watch alone!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ See ya here Friday & Saturday night. I say we can have this thread as discussion thread for the 2014 Mr O. What do you guys think?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
^^ See ya here Friday & Saturday night. I say we can have this thread as discussion thread for the 2014 Mr O. What do you guys think?

Hmmm I was actually thinking the same thing but I already sent out a newsletter and have been promoting the other thread for the hang out. I think what would work best would be to put a link to that thread in the first post here.

Ofcourse we could always link that thread here too but most will be going there first as it is already out there on the web and in the last email I sent out.

Cool with you bro? :icon_biggrin:

I added a link in the main post.

Visit the Official MuscleMecca 2014 Mr. Olympia thread for coverage and chat during the events!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Thanks for the timezone/time conversion tip, Daniel!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Thanks tkd! I needed that too.
 
J

jamescaxton

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
8
Points
0
Thanks for the timezones. Reminders set. :)
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
15
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
3
Views
16K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
tkD
Replies
2
Views
7K
Schwarzenegg
S
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
8K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top