• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2014 Toronto SuperShow

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

We need you as a judge!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

4th to JOJ

We need you as a judge!

I second that!

N

NewMan

4th to JOJ

So you think Jeff Long looked better than Lionel Beyeke?

I am with you on Long looking better than he has but I still think Beyeke beat him. Close one.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Beyeke was far from ready.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

4th to JOJ

I agree with that list. Jeff long did look good and should have placed higher.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Speaking of Jeff Long, lol, there is a photo on his FB where he wears only a sock lmao. Similar to the pic of Kai from 1 year ago before the Mr O. Pakiman would love to see it I bet. ahaha :icon_mrgreen:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

DDDAMN _ :sick: let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

DDDAMN _ :sick: let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?

This was his description of the photo:

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

JeffLong

^^ I will let it only as a link lol. NSFW

...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...

lmao.

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...

lmao.

ahahahahahahahahaha priceless

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

JeffLong

...and after 2 days lol

lmao.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
"Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!

Hey man, we don't censor here plus after I followed your link I now have that image in my mind and I will have it ever. If I have to suffer that trauma than everyone is going to suffer!!! :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
"Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!

If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.

True, Ronnie is a class act.