• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2014 Toronto SuperShow

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

We need you as a judge!
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

We need you as a judge!

I second that!
 
N

NewMan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
61
Points
6
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

So you think Jeff Long looked better than Lionel Beyeke?

I am with you on Long looking better than he has but I still think Beyeke beat him. Close one.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Beyeke was far from ready.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I think they only got the first spot right!
IMHO Toney & Delarosa should have been 2nd and 3rd (in either order)
4th to JOJ
5th should've gone to Jeff and not Lionel, who was off and small! Jeff on the other hand looked the best he has since he turned pro!

I agree with that list. Jeff long did look good and should have placed higher.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Speaking of Jeff Long, lol, there is a photo on his FB where he wears only a sock lmao. Similar to the pic of Kai from 1 year ago before the Mr O. Pakiman would love to see it I bet. ahaha :icon_mrgreen:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

DDDAMN _ :sick: let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

DDDAMN _ :sick: let me say that I withdraw from the nice comments I wrote about him before the show!
Why the hell do they do these things... seriously what could possibly be a use of that crap?


This was his description of the photo:

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

JeffLong

^^ I will let it only as a link lol. NSFW


...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...

lmao.
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

This was his description of the photo:

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"


^^ I will let it only as a link lol. NSFW


...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...

lmao.



ahahahahahahahahaha priceless
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

This was his description of the photo:

"Excuse the sock this was right after my spray tan . 6-8 hours before hitting the stage before I started to flatten out ... Quad separation is insane !! - Jeff Long"

JeffLong

^^ I will let it only as a link lol. NSFW


...and after 2 days lol

My sock photo was deleted because some loser reported me to face book about it . These are the same weirdos that I had deleted and banned from writing nasty comments on the page . It was not promoting nudity it was simply showing my physique no different then me wearing posing trunks . I swear if I receive another email from someone asking to pose naked , talk
About blowing me I'm going to find out where you live and cut your fucking balls off ...

lmao.


:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
"Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

lol who embedded my post??? TalkAdmin you bastard!!

lmao!

Hey man, we don't censor here plus after I followed your link I now have that image in my mind and I will have it ever. If I have to suffer that trauma than everyone is going to suffer!!! :)
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

I know I'm gonna over do it BUT not as much as Jeff, I promise!
"Put a sock in it" is the expression that comes to mind re Jeff's over-elaborated explanation of the whole thing! I'm sure (the eagerly waiting) world could have waited a few minutes more for the spray to dry and him put a posing trunk on! HE WANTED that posted and HE WANTED that to create controversy ... and last but not least he WANTED to clear his name by calling it only "wanting to show his physique" ... like I said it's not a rocket science _ he could have waited for the spray tan to dry... he is not Queen of England's great grandson who world was dying to see!

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!

If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: 2014 Toronto SuperShow - official thread!

Yeah, I think he wants the attention. Maybe this is what the judges were thinking about him when they put him last. What an idiot.

He thinks a sock is just like posing trunks? And then he complains about people adding for him to pose nude so he does this?

That's a good point actually _ if this was posted before the show then he might have been penalized a little for that because he sure as hell looked better than Lionel!

If that is his attitude then even if the picture was posted after I could see the judges not placing him well if they know him.

I don't give a shit if he wants to pose wearing a sock. It was his comment that pissed me off. I don't blame him for being pissed about people asking him to pose nude but then why did he go and do it? A sock is as close to nude as you can get.

You would never catch Ronnie Coleman or any other true champ doing that bullshit.

True, Ronnie is a class act.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
15
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
10K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top