ArnoldS
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2013
- Messages
- 1,617
- Points
- 83
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
c'mon man.Every fan of bodybuilding is also a fan aesthetic . Every judgment , on muscle mass , on condition , should be considered always starting from a base of aesthetic beauty , symmetry . What does it matter to have legs monstrous , huge shoulders and a chest super vascularized then if you look ugly ? Everyone has different tastes , but on stage we see those who have a nice physical appearance and who is not . In all categories .What about the 212's? Politics there too?
Good point.. I agree 100%.c'mon man.Every fan of bodybuilding is also a fan aesthetic . Every judgment , on muscle mass , on condition , should be considered always starting from a base of aesthetic beauty , symmetry . What does it matter to have legs monstrous , huge shoulders and a chest super vascularized then if you look ugly ? Everyone has different tastes , but on stage we see those who have a nice physical appearance and who is not . In all categories .What about the 212's? Politics there too?
I think so too.for me cedric deserved third place behind compton and dexter . The bodybuilding will not go ever forward towards a better future as long as the judges prefer a warren like yesterday to one as cedric or justin . Unfortunately, the politics of the IFBB know it all , in fact I put in my top 6 cedric at 4 place and I was right , I knew that even if he had been fit, he would get a placement outside the top 3
Dam that is a dark tan. Too dark.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.