• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Michael Lockett is ready 4 the fight!!


10406908_916217261730726_468285187801694-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Eduardo Correa 9 weeks out from the 2015 Arnold Classic - 212 class

Eduardo correas road to the 2015 arnold classic
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Aaron Clark updates for the 2015 Arnold

Aaron Clark road to 2015 Arnold Classic
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Official list of Arnold Classic competitors

2015 arnold classic competitors

2015 Arnold Classic Competitors

Mohamid Ali Bannout
Lional Beyeke
Evan Centopani
Justin Compton
Brandon Curry
Marious Dohne
Vitaley Fateev
Toney Freeman
Dexter Jackson
Michael Kefalianos
Cedric McMillan
Ben Pakulski
Branch Warren
Roelly Winklaar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Official list of Arnold Classic competitors

2015 arnold classic competitors

2015 Arnold Classic Competitors

Mohamid Ali Bannout
Lional Beyeke
Evan Centopani
Justin Compton
Brandon Curry
Marious Dohne
Vitaley Fateev
Toney Freeman
Dexter Jackson
Michael Kefalianos
Cedric McMillan
Ben Pakulski
Branch Warren
Roelly Winklaar
Thanks tkd! I was just looking for this!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Evan Centopani update

Evan centopani updates 2015 arnold classic
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Aahh _ of all the Gurus Evan could've chosen, he went with "The Gut Creator" :( sad!
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
Can't wait to see his gut improvements!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Branch Warren after an arm workout, 9 weeks out from the 2015 Arnold

Branch warren 9 weeks out 2015 arnold classic
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

whats that hole in his left bicep??
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dana Brooke, real name Ashley Sebera, will be representing WWE in the 2015 Fitness International competition at the Arnold Classic.

Dana brooke

My dreams are coming true. It's like Christmas came early for me. I cannot feel more honored. This just shows how much WWE wants their athletes to succeed. I'm blessed. I will not let the WWE Universe down
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Toney Freeman says he is in his 290's getting ready for the 2015 Arnold


Toney freeman 2015 arnold 290 lbs
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Fouad Abiad updates

Fouad abiad updates


Ben Pakulski road to the 2015 Arnold

Ben pakulski updates
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Who is going to take top spot?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Branch has always had those "marks" on his biceps _ I'm surprised you guys didn't notice before! Almost look like knife cuts _ but those have always been there!
 
Top