• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2016 FitExpo

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
d7fe4185b1650a5bb70d3c62ec24b4b1-1.jpg

The 2016 FitExpo Los Angeles!
January 24 at the Los Angeles Convention Center!

21 Free Competitions and over 700 Booths!

See the following bodybuilders!
Jay Cutler
Phil heath
Lou Ferrigno
Shawn Ray
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
6df2168d20df5358317d7c22b3040fdf-1.jpg


Branch warren will be there!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
c1e9f826481315e50f1206e861eac91b-1.jpg


Dennis masino will be there!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Shawn Ray talks about the Super Star Seminar that will be taking place at the 2016 LA Fit Expo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Looks like it was a hell of a weekend out there. It would have been nice to be in LA instead of snowed in here in NY! LOL
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
2c0292f874e9701ee093d17072ffb4a4-1.jpg


Sadik from la expo!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
4a21952a5c6be69d19ef1a5345f009f3-1.jpg


Gaspari nutrition in the house!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
b1b5e183d663ea3814cae5c393c9791c-1.jpg
a4061d2c3796cea4b1dbf9bae7893cde-1.jpg


Meet rich piana at la expo!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
9df4e3c366475664647f84fa5f4d6a83-1.jpg
a1ae22618acf0ba51e18b9b81a09a22a-1.jpg
f51107241407ee505b827f0c82540236-1.jpg
401c566995e9c7cf0febfe4d0ef17a97-1.jpg


Evogen stand
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
b740b6a7f115a23bc6dbb60e912e62bf-1.jpg


Jay cutler
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
0c884e4a3e788fc8429acdc61ee4a63d-1.jpg
ef544d6b030336da3b354ef4d162c51d-1.jpg


Fst-7 seminar
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
568fdc59b1fb4158645573e2c8eb6fb6-1.jpg


Dusty in la expo!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
300
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
574
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
826
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top