• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2016 Tampa Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
aeec5714950afb79e6c9934ecb4839a3-1.jpg


The Next IFBB Pro Bodybuilding WorldWide Championships will be in Florida!

August 5th and 6th
The 2016 Tampa pro
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
John dela rosa will compete in florida!

dda4ba9d58c09198d42b4dccd6ea0e22-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Our big friend clarence devis will compete in florida!

61429824da701a0f386b6ad8c1eb317f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Asap i will post all big guys who will compete in tampa!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Thomas benagli will compete in 212 class!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Zack khan will be here!

eb57d33a7f06ea1f75f1d0143a40800f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Roman fritz will be there!

b5e826bc6a29aa8f850c19fbaa7a9fc8-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Charles maxxi will compete in florida!

69be83674bbf78212580271c51fb6e54-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Here is Thomas Benagli training and working on his routine for the 2016 Tampa Pro!

Thomas Benagli Tampa
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Here is Thomas Benagli on the road to Tampa!

[:- FB]1233324136713070[/:- FB]
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Thomas Benagli will compete in 212 class!
Thomas is in the 212 class now?
Thomas changed pro division several years ago.
thank you underbody. I remember now. I think I confuse Thomas with another. Thomas changed in 2010 or 11 I think..maybe 2012.
Don't worry ;) there are a lot of pro bodybuilder so it's easy don't remeber all guys. Thomas in last years competed a lot in Usa, when he changed class. In tampa he had 3th place sever years ago :)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Fernando Maradona Ifbb pro -2 days to Tampa Pro 212lbs!
768673efcbcf6314564fbcda18bc28b3-1.jpg
2a9d8d120aa474421fed6b05c9a0f280-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
294
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
573
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
826
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top