• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2016 Tampa Pro IFBB

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO News

212 LBS Awards

5th Place : Quincy Winklaar
4th Place : Cesar Estela
3rd Place : Michael Ergas
2nd Place Bola Ojex
2016 IFBB Tampa Pro 212 Champion : Ahmad Ashkanani
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
25ada4eb94837bae3f0547d162aa8b00-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Our friend clarence de vis

4e55dd1ba9f5cdcd1f799c7161c77845-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO NEWS

Women's bodybuilding Confirmation Round First Callout

3338579f224b0690aad84c14c239b8e5-1.jpg
dfe58d0dec26c8b2b2eb74c2f161ae64-1.jpg
757cae4b1780fe65ec9e4b18eb621007-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO NEWS

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Women's Bodybuilding Champion : Sheila Bleck

2nd Place : Lisa Cross
3rd Place : Rita Bello
4th Place : Selma Labat
5th Place : Tischa Thomas
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO NEWS

Bikini Confirmation Round First Callout

239e9af4fd8d990b8e142e9a81643025-1.jpg
13e4eeda0e0acbae605233829b0eb90f-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO NEWS

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Bikini Champion : Karene Gonzalez
2nd Place : Mariana Samtos
3rd Place : Marcia Goncalves
4th Place : Romina Basualdo
5th Place : Angie Garcia
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2016 TAMPA PRO NEWS

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Champion : Akim Williams
2nd Place : Alexis Rivera
3rd Place: Adbulhadi Alkhaiyat
4th Place : Roman Fritz
5th Place : Jon DeLarosa
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Just want to say thank you too my coach @huge285 my sponsors @musclemeds @toughenthehellup @dreambodycuisine @tayfitnessxo @juandieselmorel @fabianorozco_ @roblopez34 here is one that that truly shows off the package We brought to #tampapro2016

807a2c4ded61bc2347fa7f2ecd1fb716-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thank my best coach for hard work and come juste for my tampa i love u
The judge dont give my luck but ok but naffing not tocht my motivation we be the top show this years .now ready for arnold classic asia we go damage same today George Farah

a7390fdabf9c7470e61aa51fe9420fdf-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of thomas benagli

c017133ba344b65b233e524df4e5c17a-1.jpg
4f8f55c252cc80444acaac47f986c0ce-1.jpg
2d6156d9025d0388535bec43fa9ee6d7-1.jpg
69e67656794091dae05694475e63577c-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of clarence de vis

7cf56e5c55dc7bc60214f3653d7c3ee0-1.jpg
07255f28c34531ef75f716e81fcb7a8e-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
She is amazing
011fd54109e7859c380146015f88b5dd-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

2016 IFBB Tampa Pro 212 Champion : Ahmad Ashkanani - 1st win at his PRO Debut!


f066057facbf2926ac9e9f981548df5f-1.jpg



2010

Asian Amateur Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 1st

2011

Arnold Amateur Europe - IFBB, Light-MiddleWeight, 2nd
World Amateur Championships - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 10th

2013

Amateur Olympia - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 1st
Arnold Amateur Europe - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 1st

2014

Asian Amateur Championships - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 2nd

2015

Amateur Olympia Spain - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
Arnold Amateur - IFBB, MiddleWeight, 2nd

2016

Arnold Amateur Australia - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
Arnold Amateur Australia - IFBB, Overall Winner
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
317
jimmywells1988
jimmywells1988
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
578
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
830
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top