• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2017 Arnold Classic Australia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
2017 arnold classic australia Brandon Curry VS Charles Maxxi last callout







2017 arnold classic australia Brandon Curry VS Charles Maxxi VS mike lockett




i did this videos i hope u enjoy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ok so with all the BS I have been reading about @dallasmccarver I want to clear the air. This picture right here isn't something to mock, laugh at, make fun of. There are more important things in life than just bodybuilding. Someone's life and health is way more valuable than any competition or first place trophy. Why am I making this post because I was in Dallas's shoes 2 weeks ago in Columbus except I collapsed as soon as I walked off stage where Dallas wasn't as lucky. As professional athletes we have a level of integrity we try to keep. No matter how bad we feel, sick we get, adversity we face, we put so much into dieting the last thing we want to do is give up. Fuck, we could probably get hit by a Mack truck and keep going. We have friends, family, fans, that come to see us compete, buy tickets to shows, airfares, hotels all just to support us to the last thing we want to do is let them down.

I saw Dallas start to collapse onstage I ran over to him and grabbed him, helped him backstage, I laid him down on the ground, his body started to convulse I thought he was seizing so I grabbed a small towel to stick in his mouth (anyone who knows about seizures knows why) as I grabbed his head he grabbed my hand. I said "Dallas it's Guy buddy, you gotta breath bud and relax!" He took 2 big deep breaths and his body relaxed, I lifted his head and made him drink some Gatorade. Then the medics came and gave him oxygen. After his body and mind came to, he threw up for almost an hour then was hooked up to IVs almost 2 liters worth. So why am I posting this? I'm not posting this to show what I did, but to show this mans will and integrity! He finally made it back to the men's dressing room still hooked up to IVs, sitting in the chair with the sheer look of disappointment on his face. After 20 minutes sitting there with his eyes shut, he turned and looked at me and goes "Am I still allowed to compete, i wanna finish this show!" I told him buddy you have nothing left to prove, you pushed yourself to the max and still kept pushing until you literally had nothing left. When he said he wanted to finish my respect for this kid went up 1000% because that's a fucking warrior!


0c5abaed9d2f46fc1cb649a775ad9a85-1.jpg

From guy cisternino
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Big CONGRATS to Nathan Williamson win of The bb +100 cat and overall at The Arnold Classic Australia and new Pro IFBB !!!

7442cfd46cd3b892d62617cf76347e2a-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Sad to hear about what happened to Dallas.. Hope he will rest as he really needs it, and be back for the Olympia
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Sad to hear about what happened to Dallas.. Hope he will rest as he really needs it, and be back for the Olympia
Is Dallas ok? I saw he passed out but are there underlying issues?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Sad to hear about what happened to Dallas.. Hope he will rest as he really needs it, and be back for the Olympia
Is Dallas ok? I saw he passed out but are there underlying issues?
Yes. But dallas was illness when he was in Australia. Wgen there was prejuging he passed out. He wanted to compete but head Judge sayed no.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
f50d1339380b5cbd6d806786a37c135d-1.jpg


Oksana grishina
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
a1b8ca97f676918de0d53e90401c7478-1.jpg


Brandon curry
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
bd1e4c2269188ef8da2d4a88d022d7c9-1.jpg


Arnold Classic amateur
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


In this link u can see all pro competitions in Australia!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Congratulations to Nathan James Williamson for taking out the super heavyweight division, the bodybuilding overall and winning his IFBB Pro Card!
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
POLOMAC
Replies
2
Views
16K
KaiGold
KaiGold
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
18K
KaiGold
KaiGold
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
10K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top