• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2017 Charlotte Pro Show

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of first callout

8ae20c1a03a5d3c5eb1822453ad09bf9-1.jpg
f21b3841ce1691cc5bda005686a63259-1.jpg
aca41dd5f5496a48a115984c14bd0f44-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ec2c75dd89378f47d4c363895a583daf-1.jpg
Nicolas vullioud

d1bc720a425a8babce030df4ab0a22c0-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan sadek

2b3c21e2131f92c293add0e83286ce86-1.jpg
cbd2a02741ae3c0cf4f33cfc4566b953-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
First callout

815ece991d5cea7d2a8f49f8c2db4c41-1.jpg
692a3a483021ade270c79ebe6e257905-1.jpg
b808b9f6320ebae1eb0ec394f38cf3f7-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
783d5083210831f52397c0e727c8d4b8-1.jpg
83e0b2399bc170c2301aebe998c3e1e0-1.jpg


Nicolas vullioud again
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e079e5c70df2740c8ca3c383ff1e463e-1.jpg
7dcaad23ba0a4cb0358f01ff8e635669-1.jpg


Milan sadek
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Nicolas' legs

47160ce49c68938184899bb0bc0df361-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Sorry we missed this one. It was one of the Europa Games shows! Hopefully we can post results later.
View attachment 13712

Thanks UB!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From thomas giles ' fb page


" An absolutely UNBELIEVABLE performance from one of Rosie's Tuor Team-mates Nicolas Vullioud today at the Charlotte 212 pro show in USA.

Nicolas made his pro debut- and from the pictures I've seen it's clearly between him and Czech athlete Milan Sadek.

It honestly fills me with pride when in year's previous I featured both chaps in my international bodybuilding magazine columns as 'one's to watch'.

To see both of these European talents take the fight to the American pro stage and so clearly dominate, well, it's immensely satisfying to know I did my job- and so did they.

You've done an incredible job guys, Tiger is very, very proud- and along with fellow Euro-super pro Rosie Rascal Harte you are bringing a tidal wave of positive attention to European bodybuilding!"
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan sadek

44d1b2919541cefcc6e51430a563955c-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan won charlotte pro show 2017.. road to Olympia!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Charlotte pro News

Milan Šádek IFBB PRO win!

2. Craig Richardson
3. Nicolas Vulloid
4. Samir Troudi
5. Vojta Koritenský

1988e13a6c1f4e3fd6d83bdd43ccfd28-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Score cards

84a8f72035cbec4a7f009f2920a78d6b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From nicolas vullioud's fb page


" Third place today at the Europa Games for the Charlotte Pro Show. I have to be honest, I really wanted to get that ticket for Olympia. But I have to be realistic, I have a huge work to do to get that level. Today was a great experience and I'm actually happy with that result. It's my first pro show, I see it in a positive way. And I will do my best to improve and work harder with my coach Patrick. We know what we have to do and we will do it with time and consistency. Patrick you are the best and I will never thank you enough for what you do. Your friendship is priceless. Thanks to my mate Mark FLEX Anthony IFBB Pro For the support. But thank you to the promoter Ed and Betty Pariso for the organization. Thank you to the pro league and all the judges for the advice.
➖➖➖➖
Thanks my sponsors BroActiveWear for the amazing posing suits, meals and tanning with LiquidSunRays and Jennie Thank you to Justin and Suby for the constant support and to the whole BPI UK team. Thanks to Domen and MNX for the trust too and thank to everyone for tones of Greta and kind messages. I'll be back very soon at the New York Pro Show. ??

BPI Sports
BPI Sports UK
MNX sportswear
Team Tuor MNX
Patrick Tuor
Broactivewear
Xplode Fitness"


11d88a17e95a08dd36a3ce59c4a2920a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan sadek

c0c8fcfbd04d37cf363b44632fe7fa9f-1.jpg
5d755975367d3bc349fe810b26881304-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
820
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top