• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2017 FIBO Germany

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
91f2ba4ade919158e5c3781bdb78486a-1.jpg


Meet oksana grishina!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
c37beb1f1ced521075a28919671ec21a-1.jpg


Rich piana will be there!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Matilde biagini will be in germany!

c926209400abae89feacee470fe1258a-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The King, The Champ Ronnie Coleman will be at FIBO and I think he is there already!

Ronnie Coleman:
It's FIBO Day 1 out here in Cologne Germany!!
Everyone be sure to come stop by the RCSS booth in hall 10.2 for some Autographs, pictures & off the chain deals on my entire RCSS line!!
Yeah Buddy, cant wait to see everyone out at FIBO today!!
View attachment 13592
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Oksana grishina and regiana de silva in the gym

cc54109393a81394c27f9e1b895b4ec9-1.jpg
a7d9e89f951ee2ea9ecdf996ee9eaf0a-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
423588235c8778b7d914959f3495f3e0-1.jpg


Luke wyler
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,323
Points
83
Ronnie Coleman hanging out with a young admirer at FIBO!
View attachment 13598

Y'all know BigRon loves the kids, although it's been a while since I took a photo with a kid. I kinda didn't know how to act taking this photo at FIBO POWER here in Cologne Germany. The last time I took a picture with a baby this small he cried and cried like I was the Boogie Man and to him me being the stranger I was and a big black guy, he was probably scared to death. So this was very refreshing not to have a baby cry as the stranger I was holding him. Thank you guys for coming out today, looking forward to seeing you guys again tomorrow. And if I get the chance to hold a little bitty baby as I did today without him crying, I can't get no better than that.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
two legends

17796775_1442420629155273_36646860397013-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
In that pic of Kevin and Ronnie, Levrone is way closer to the camera from that angle, so yeah he kinda looks bigger, legs included, but let's wait to see him on stage later this summer.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
816
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top