• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2017 Fit Rock Expo

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
musclemecca is happy to announce the 2017 Fit Rock Expo!

Fit Rock Expo
February 11, 2017
1807 Tribute RD.
Sacramento, CA 95815

Fit Rock Expo

Dexter Jackson will be there along with many other great bodybuilders and experts!
Hidetada Yamagishi
Iris Kyle
Johnny Sebastian

Many, many others!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
That's a great line-up for that expo. I don't recall this one. Is this the first time?
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
I know that gym has tons of events but I am not sure about this one. I think it is a first with a line up like this.

Most of the pros there will be giving bodybuilding seminars I believe.

This the owner of the gym, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Kris Dim.. The Gym is called Fitness Rock
Kris Dim
 
Last edited:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.
I didn't know that! Guy is amazing!
 
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.
I didn't know that! Guy is amazing!
Yeah... He is actually a regular guest on a YouTube channel i watch.... "enhanced athlete,"
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hitetada Yamagishi!
Fit Rock Expo
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.

I've heard nothing but great things about Dim. Great inspirational story.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.

I've heard nothing but great things about Dim. Great inspirational story.
He also coaches athletes and one of the guys he mentors just earned his ifbb pro card ,"Cane" Bishop
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
823
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top