• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

2017 Fit Rock Expo

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
musclemecca is happy to announce the 2017 Fit Rock Expo!

Fit Rock Expo
February 11, 2017
1807 Tribute RD.
Sacramento, CA 95815

Fit-Rock-Expo.jpg

Dexter Jackson will be there along with many other great bodybuilders and experts!
Hidetada Yamagishi
Iris Kyle
Johnny Sebastian

Many, many others!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
That's a great line-up for that expo. I don't recall this one. Is this the first time?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
VIP
Author
I know that gym has tons of events but I am not sure about this one. I think it is a first with a line up like this.

Most of the pros there will be giving bodybuilding seminars I believe.

This the owner of the gym, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Kris Dim.. The Gym is called Fitness Rock
Kris Dim.jpeg

Last edited:

Drealdeal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Dim seems like a great guy! Unfortunately some years ago Chris went under the knife for a back surgery, he never walked again .... and despite his disability he still trains everyday! He is a true inspiration.
I didn't know that! Guy is amazing!

Drealdeal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I didn't know that! Guy is amazing!
Yeah... He is actually a regular guest on a YouTube channel i watch.... "enhanced athlete,"

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I've heard nothing but great things about Dim. Great inspirational story.

Drealdeal

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

I've heard nothing but great things about Dim. Great inspirational story.
He also coaches athletes and one of the guys he mentors just earned his ifbb pro card ,"Cane" Bishop