• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
William Bonac 1 week out from last year's Olympia on the left and 7 weeks out from the upcoming Arnold on the right

26992496_10156061708079621_2829519169812-1.jpg
Looks great
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
I post this on Arnold rare pics thread but since is Arnold Classic lets post this here too

26906925_279702135892761_156794143670534-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
What the Hell is Dennis Wolf eating in precontest????

Dennis meal: MIXED VEGETABLES OMELETTE

26730694_1830185027023759_76969189518078-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I can't remember of Josh Lenartowicz is coming to the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio but I think so. Here is a pic of Josh before the 2016 Arnold!
233b565b61f7f7e45420aa66a28a5ac7-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Wolf transformation

26229757_1828864063822522_71355743852252-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
2018 Dennis Wolf!
How do you think Dennis Wolf will do at the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio?
404076513286ef8c9a91b63380fb4f07-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
hide yamghishi

58a73bd607bc4379e52b05b6d9a71e55-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
82a0d7093f519cde9489ca1565bed4c7-1.jpg
65ea9ece926f0e9664b9d20ddc1747b3-1.jpg


Hidetada Yamagishi
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Steve Kuclo a few weeks out from the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio at 285lbs!
d057ba4a89616d23e42c8d62c4f4d623-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That pic of Dennis Wolf's meal on the previous page looks good.

Btw, Roelly will definitely be the biggest guy in this line up this year.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
That pic of Dennis Wolf's meal on the previous page looks good.

Btw, Roelly will definitely be the biggest guy in this line up this year.
What do you think bro? William Bonac or Roelly Winklaar or maybe someone else? Dexter Jackson possibly?

tkd Top 6! :)
 
Top