The King Of Lurkers
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 10,063
- Points
- 138
Sergio Oliva Jr today
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Over the past couple days you have seen me post pictures of @william_bonac I haven’t done this just because of the forthcoming @mrolympiallc , I have done this because I’m so very proud of the person he is, the way he’s grown as a true professional within the @ifbb_pro_league ,and the fact he’s always stayed true to himself. For those of you who really know William you know he’s a very simple man. His driving force and love for life is his beautiful lady @sueyenne7 ,his children, family and friends. Today I woke up in Saudi seeing this double page picture and quote in @muscleandfitness and it’s brought a huge smile to my face. I won’t be posting anymore pictures of William as we head into our final phase of contest prep for Biggest Bodybuilding Event in the World. The @mrolympiallc is the pinnacle of everything we are in this amazing sport, it’s like No other and it gives everyone in our sport and industry the ability to see, feel and touch the moment in Las Vegas. If you haven’t purchased your tickets for this event then I highly suggest you do this TODAY. Be apart of history, join hands and witness the World best of the best, and celebrate this Event and sport as one. Thanks for all your support you have shown and given me and all the amazing athletes, it’s truly appreciated, have a great day and make each day count
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.