• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
141
Points
18
Flex today

40097797_10155537813281176_6584662396411-1.jpg
nex year be good for flex. dis last year for 212
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
My theory why Dexter Jackson will beat Phil Heath has more legs to it. Yes, I know I'm being very ambiguous about this, but I have my reasons. I will share them closer to the show date and while I may be way off, I have a gut feeling that I am on to something.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
I agree with Dennis James on Roelly Winklaar being in the top 5 at the 2018 Mr. Olympia but I disagree about Nathan De Asha. What do you think?

Dennis James believes Roelly Winklaar can crack the top 5 at the 2018 Mr. Olympia and Nathan De Asha is my dark horse at the Olympia. DJ on Roelly Winklaar and Nathan De Asha - 2018 Mr. Olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138


[h=1]NEIL HILL: OLYMPIA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW![/h]
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
UPDATE, 3 Weeks out from 2018 Olympia | Jose Raymond [4K]


 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Nicolas vuillod road to mr olympia

FB IMG 1535658325223
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
873
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top