• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
From giles thomas

Kamal Elgargni yesterday 6 weeks out from 212 Olympia. 98kg, two weeks and he’s ready.

A fuller package than at his Arnold win but with the same shredded, dry condition. Can’t wait to see him at his best in Vegas. Some were shocked when I said Kamal at his Arnold win was him at 85%.

But I know his physique so well- Kamal at 100% will be seriously DANGEROUS! FB IMG 1533384549286
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Found this interesting comparison on Instagram: Derek Lunsford vs Flex Lewis - in my opinion this will definitely be the top 2 this year.

Maybe Flex will win his last 212 O, but after this year, Derek will be the next multiple 212 Olympia winner imo.

The cool thing about this photo is that both have their coaches in their corner. Ben Pakulski for Derek and Neil Hill for Flex.

View attachment 19751
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Flex Lewis 6 weeks out!

38658556_10156577628894621_9208459463726-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Nicolas Vullioud 6 weeks out

38654441_1794913340585157_79863453487862-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
HERE'S MY BALLSY OLYMPIA PREDICTION: Dexter Jackson gets the win because the promoters (AMI/FLEX/M&F) want to spank Phil Heath after he did an interview with MD and waxed poetically how better it would have been if he had been able to do that interview seven years ago (which he was unable to do because he was signed to FLEX as an exclusive athlete).

Why Dexter? He never comes in out of shape and it is a guess if Ramy can look as good as he did a year ago when he still wasn't't good enough to win. Bonac is still a few years away and Rhoden may have missed his window of opportunity. McMillan is always a guess if he's on physically and/or emotionally.

Wouldn't it be the non-surprise that his former employer sticks it up Heath's ass by fucking him when he is on the cusp of tying the record?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
HERE'S MY BALLSY OLYMPIA PREDICTION: Dexter Jackson gets the win because the promoters (AMI/FLEX/M&F) want to spank Phil Heath after he did an interview with MD and waxed poetically how better it would have been if he had been able to do that interview seven years ago (which he was unable to do because he was signed to FLEX as an exclusive athlete).

Why Dexter? He never comes in out of shape and it is a guess if Ramy can look as good as he did a year ago when he still wasn't't good enough to win. Bonac is still a few years away and Rhoden may have missed his window of opportunity. McMillan is always a guess if he's on physically and/or emotionally.

Wouldn't it be the non-surprise that his former employer sticks it up Heath's ass by fucking him when he is on the cusp of tying the record?
I'd love to see The Blade win another one!

That is definitely a balsy prediction! I love it!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Check out the serious mass!
Olympia
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michael Lockett less than 6 weeks

38765829_1913852175304772_43273396671007-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Phil today: I love making cardio my bitch! Doing cardio especially in high altitude reminds me how bad I really wants results. As you go for higher achievements, the air gets thinner, causing your mind, body and spirit to be challenged. Now everyone doesn’t have to move to Colorado to train at this altitude, but you can take in the message of striving for absolute excellence while knowing the challenges are simply only made for the strongest and toughest. Be strong, make your goals reality and never ever ever give up on yourself. It’s the best advice I have even given myself. Ignore the pain, ignore the outside noise and focus on being a true better version of self. Man I love cardio, no wait wut?! No I hate cardio but I love using it as my tool for sculpting my body and creating more mental toughness. Have a great finish to your week. Stay focused, be smart and believe in yourself.

38866650_1974982225899108_19922371545283-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Micheal lockett road to mr olympia 2018!

FB IMG 1534021268943
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Giorgia foroni 5 weeks out form mr olympia !


Inst image 18
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
873
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top