• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sh*******************TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at that tapper

38923571_10156590156339621_2967195048547-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ If he wouldn't lose the size, with that shape and with Phil kinda conditioning, this guy can definitely be in the top 3.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Charles Griffen 31 days out

39022812_10156593583054621_7686642934598-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Let's get some Olympia predictions going!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
HERE'S MY BALLSY OLYMPIA PREDICTION: Dexter Jackson gets the win because the promoters (AMI/FLEX/M&F) want to spank Phil Heath after he did an interview with MD and waxed poetically how better it would have been if he had been able to do that interview seven years ago (which he was unable to do because he was signed to FLEX as an exclusive athlete).

Why Dexter? He never comes in out of shape and it is a guess if Ramy can look as good as he did a year ago when he still wasn't't good enough to win. Bonac is still a few years away and Rhoden may have missed his window of opportunity. McMillan is always a guess if he's on physically and/or emotionally.

Wouldn't it be the non-surprise that his former employer sticks it up Heath's ass by fucking him when he is on the cusp of tying the record?
I'd love to see The Blade win another one!

That is definitely a balsy prediction! I love it!

I've been taking the easy road & saying Heath all along since last year. But once that MD interview came out, I figured that I'd take a stab with a scenario that would be possible, even if Heath comes there in great shape (which I'm sure he will).

And on a similar note, I don't think that Flex Lewis will get 'spanked' because he already announced this will be his last 212. When he wanted to switch to the open class a few years ago, he was 'convinced' to stay in the lighter category. He was a good soldier and since that time, the division has become more interesting than the open; a number of other big names have risen to the top.

Lewis must be sick and tired of winning $40,000 when Heath pocketed 10 times that amount. He will in all likelihood come back in 2020 at his preferred bodyweight between 220 and 230 pounds. He could win the O, as well.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
love to see flex win overall next year
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Micheal lockett road to mr olympia 2018

FB IMG 1534253999095
 
ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
141
Points
18
Wad up with nathan de asha talking so much shit?

NATHAN DE ASHA roasts CAMEL CREW and vows to be top 5 at MR OLYMPIA 2018
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
he wont say a thing when he comes in 7 place.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Nathan will be lucky with a top 6 at the Olympia in his career. I don't see that huge potential in him at all for some reason.
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
873
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top