• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Holy shit!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Yes, Big Ramy did leave Oxygen Gym. I thought he was happy there! Let's see what happens from here out!

As confirmed to RXMuscle by Bader Boodai, Big Ramy has left Oxygen Gym and has moved back home to Egypt.


Boodai confirms that the two sides left on good terms.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
I dont think the gym is the problem with Rammy is his trainer is his diet and prep
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Cool backstage pic os some of the 212´s

42189857_2161271210614855_48262394819064-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Rammy looked great at the fnals

42432890_10156694945024621_6371951645701-1.jpg

42358796_10156694945729621_2631344523149-1.jpg

42384451_10156694946189621_1113223194904-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top