• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2018 New York Pro

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lionel beyeke fb page

when I see this photos that was taken 6 hours before the competition and I see the photos of the competition, I ask myself a lot and some are unanswered. but sometimes we plan things and they do not arrive as we wish. so in these moments there are several questions. it is questioning there is disappointment a thousand and one thought come to your mind it is at this moment that you have to be very good hang on because, deep inside you know that it will happen . I do not lose heart I keep faith and my goals in view. I lost the battle but not the war. next week it's back to the California Pro. We keep going. thank you to all of you. Thank you Lord
#faith #détermination #motivation #motivation #thankGod #Godisbig #teambeyeke @ericfavresport @protan_official
Some pics from lionel FB IMG 1526845970480 FB IMG 1526845973833 FB IMG 1526845976122 FB IMG 1526845978326

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agnese russo from fb page

LONG POST ALERT BUT READ PLEASE ️So...I took 9th place at the #nypro2018, and there are placements that sounds like a win. 1st) is the NEW YORK PRO m’am! One of the biggest show of the @ifbb_pro_league promoted by the Olympia head judges Steve Weinberger and the EAST COAST MECCA @bevsgym . So a top ten here on a lineup of 30 wonderful Pro Figure Sisters is an honor. 2nd) i’m coming back from a bad placement, 6th place at the #galaxypro, in my country in a lineup of 7 athletes. I was not on point on stage, I even don’t understand or agree this placement, I don’t discuss, we put our ass on stage and we know the only thing that is our power is to be our best then is on judges and all their personal taste and criteria, I think honestly judges would need some better guidelines to try don’t award very different criteria every time that the panel judges is different but we athletes also know this is the game, complaining is a waste of time, working to be better is more productive and self rewarding at least. LAST) My coaches and trainers, they all know who they are, what they did for me, i already did speak very clear and fair with them, I love them and I’m greateful for every single second they spent for me and everything I did learn from them. @georgefarah_guru nutritionist we worked hard ethic and consistent for 3 years, @docmcamp he has been my trainer online since January to these 2 past peak week, @johnny_d_casalena he did take care of this my last peak week monitoring my body hour by hour to make me look finally on point on stage, didn’t see stage pictures yet, probably we can do better, sure my hypercritic eye will see that we can do better, but we took finally the right wave. Thank u to them for now, and to my hubby @aleplasticsurgery and my sponsor @yamamotonutrition. Other will come . #yetshowtime #showprep #shredded #tillonpoint #noexcuse #trusttheprocess #timetogo #timetokill #hatdworkpaysoff #gainz #neverstopdream #neverstoplearn #neverstopimprove #profigure#ifbb #npc #girlswholift #pushpullgrind #teamdocmcamp #bevsgym #yamamotonutrition #yamamotoproteam #teamfarah @teamprofx FB IMG 1526846499700

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From juan morel fb page

I took 2nd tonight to @nathandeasha what a battle it was a very close show but he won and all i have to say is good job brother. We will have fun onstage soon.
As far as the outcome I am very happy. I brought my best which I said I would I made improvements. Ill be back on stage very soon to get that Olympia qualification I’ll keep everyone posted.
Thank you all for the amazing support appreciate you all.
@apollonnutrition @flex_magazine @liquidsunrayz @liftsportsgear @bevsgym @ifbb_pro_league @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @mrolympiallc

FB IMG 1526847185734

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2018 New York Pro 212 division winner

FB IMG 1526848171800
FB IMG 1526848190485
FB IMG 1526848193020

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
From juan morel fb page

I took 2nd tonight to @nathandeasha what a battle it was a very close show but he won and all i have to say is good job brother. We will have fun onstage soon.
As far as the outcome I am very happy. I brought my best which I said I would I made improvements. Ill be back on stage very soon to get that Olympia qualification I’ll keep everyone posted.
Thank you all for the amazing support appreciate you all.
@apollonnutrition @flex_magazine @liquidsunrayz @liftsportsgear @bevsgym @ifbb_pro_league @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @mrolympiallc

FB IMG 1526847185734

Juan is a true gentleman. Hat tip to De Asha, he felt he did his job, too, to place that high and will make improvement and be back soon.