• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Romania Muscle Fest

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Musclemecca is proud to announce a new pro ifbb event. This weekend will be a new ifbb pro league context!

2018 Romania Muscle Fest
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Re: 2018 romania muscle fest

Woman's Physique line up

FB IMG 1542746517531
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Re: 2018 romania muscle fest

Andrea presti today

FB IMG 1542721934333
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Re: 2018 romania muscle fest

Daniel toth Road to romania! This weekend!

IMG 20181119 212043 911
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Re: 2018 romania muscle fest

Open bodybuilding line up!

FB IMG 1542746554309
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Andrea muzi oggi

FB IMG 1542831354252
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Andrea presti
FB IMG 1542721934333
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
pasquale d'angelo

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Andrea presti 24 h before his second pro show!

FB IMG 1543093004604
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Romania Muscle Fest News

Congrats to Raul Maghiar superheavyweigths and overall winner of Romania Muscle fest and new pro IFBB



FB IMG 1543093030356
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Daniel toth

24 h

FB IMG 1543091256241
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Clarence de vis 1 day out from romania muscle fest



FB IMG 1543093710130
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Pasquale d'angelo 1 day out


FB IMG 1543071162556 FB IMG 1543071164961 FB IMG 1543071167166 FB IMG 1543071169661 FB IMG 1543071172255
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
Last 2 pics of pasquale d'angelo FB IMG 1543071178116 FB IMG 1543071174925
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
raul maghiar a few days before this show


FB IMG 1543094752507 FB IMG 1543094774414
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138
daniel toth 24 h after pro show in romania

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,522
Points
138


dainuis barzineskas
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
3
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top