• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Tampa Pro

  • Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


sergio oliva jr VS Alexis rivera
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,465
Points
108
Is Sergio going to the Olympia?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
He is qualified, in 5th I believe, but in my opinion you don't deserve to compete at the O without a win. Especially for someone with that name: Sergio Oliva.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
He is qualified, in 5th I believe, but in my opinion you don't deserve to compete at the O without a win. Especially for someone with that name: Sergio Oliva.


i agree with you. he should win a pro show before compete in Las Vegas!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Irene Anderson


FB IMG 1533850895188 FB IMG 1533850897618 FB IMG 1533850899965
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
[video=youtube;Dzv3lzJ6W-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=Dzv3lzJ6W-M[/video]

[h=1]2018 I2018 IFBB Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Winner Alina Popa After Show Interview.[/h]
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
882
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top