• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Today in Vegas will be release this new female body building movie



FB IMG 1568321797104
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Smai al haddad and kamal el Gargni

FB IMG 1568321326065
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Former Mr. Olympia champion Jay Cutler releases his changed prediction for the Mr. Olympia 2019. He is talking about Hadi Choopan who has something better to show. So Jay thinks that the winner will be a close contest between Choopan and Dexter Jackson. See the attached photo of Hadi Choopan.
 

Attachments

  • Olympia hadi choopan.jpg
    Olympia hadi choopan.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 161

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
NPC_9616-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

NPC_9602-1.jpg

NPC_9575-1.jpg

NPC_9569-1.jpg

NPC_9548-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Keone Pearson 2 days out

70822901_10157549911974621_5547914212359-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is the 2019 Mr. Olympia Press Conference:
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Steve Kuclo 1 day out

69926117_10157552543649621_5236100291044-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

212 first call out

69340854_10157552262969621_6719833877734490112_n.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[video=youtube;kWQCNXRfp-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=kWQCNXRfp-8[/video]
 
Top