• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2020 Arnold Classic Ohio

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
88155321_1249717022084755_85578707713497-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool vid dont know if it have been posted here

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2020 Arnold Classic Ohio Prize money.

1st: William Bonac, $130,000
2nd: Dexter Jackson, $75,000
3rd: Big Ramy, $50,000
4th: Steve Kuclo, $30,000
5th: Sergio Oliva Jr., $15,000
6th: Cedric McMillan, $10,000
7th: Akim Williams, $2,000
8th: Maxx Charles, $2,000
9th: Victor Martinez, $2,000
10th: Patrick Moore, $2,000
11th: Joshua Lenartowicz, $1,000

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here is a great interview with 2020 Arnold Classic champion William Bonac.

Here is a great interview with 2020 Arnold Classic Bikini International winner Elisa Pecini.

Here is another great interview with 2020 Arnold Classic Men’s Physique winner Andre Ferguson.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ramy
Ramy Ramy1

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top 2
Arnold

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The blade
Dexter Jackson DexterJackson

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thor at the 2020 Arnold Strongman Classic in Ohio!

Thor Bjornsson
PR 300lbs Cyr Dumbbell! Swipe to see my 330lbs WR try! I wasn’t far off!! Huge congratulations to @kieliszkowskimateusz for his new WR with 320lbs Cyr Dumbbell!
ea33d05ee3e4cdbe22489cfca6a67e9f-1.jpg
b51dcb29b91528278fc5fdfd1daaa204-1.jpg
5d6bb70fba79c2868e37afa7b0d3205b-1.jpg
b8ea8993cf2fd8d64dd08d22fe80e591-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I have only seen a few photos and zero videos of the top three at the Arnold because I really couldn't give a shit, but I keep seeing the same thing - that Ramy and Dexter looked better than Bonac. And I completely off base?

- - - Updated - - -

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Bikini International Winner Elisa Pecini Interview

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique Winner Andre Ferguson Interview

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Classic Physique Winner Alex Cambronero

And some professional advice to JM - stick to photography, bro.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I have only seen a few photos and zero videos of the top three at the Arnold because I really couldn't give a shit, but I keep seeing the same thing - that Ramy and Dexter looked better than Bonac. And I completely off base?

- - - Updated - - -

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Bikini International Winner Elisa Pecini Interview

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Physique Winner Andre Ferguson Interview

2020 Arnold Classic IFBB Pro League Men’s Classic Physique Winner Alex Cambronero

In my opinion Bonac deserved the win. I was pretty happy with the outcome though it's hard to get excited about it like in past years.

You don't like Jim's interviews? lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

I agree!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I'm with you on this one.
At least for the finals Ramy looked better in most poses I would say, than Bonac.

Also Bonac's left leg/quad is smaller than his right due to an injury. Obviously this + the fact that he looks like a classic physique child next to Ramy does not change anything in the scorecards.

Perfect scores for Bonac my ass. This just shows us all that bodybuilding can't ever be a sport, period.

Big ramy 1 Big ramy 2 Big ramy 3 Big ramy 4 Big ramy 5

2020acusa scorecardMBB

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys don't think Bonac wins in this pose? Ramy does make Bonac look like a kid because he's so huge but Bonac has so much more definition. He's got a great back as well.
Tapatalk 1583924279247

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This is some answers Thor Bjornsson gave to Arnold Schwarzenegger in an interview after he won Arnold Strongman! You can watch the full interview below.

I spent 17 weeks, well honestly I’ve been training all year long. My life is all about this. Eating, sleeping, recovery.

It’s tough. It’s hard to be able to do that for 17 weeks. But people are consistent. If you stay consistent, you will progress.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I'm with you on this one.
At least for the finals Ramy looked better in most poses I would say, than Bonac.

Also Bonac's left leg/quad is smaller than his right due to an injury. Obviously this + the fact that he looks like a classic physique child next to Ramy does not change anything in the scorecards.

Perfect scores for Bonac my ass. This just shows us all that bodybuilding can't ever be a sport, period.

Big ramy 1 Big ramy 2 Big ramy 3 Big ramy 4 Big ramy 5

2020acusa scorecardMBB

Thanks, bro. I feel better that I'm not on an island with this critique. Not sure what the 'strategy' is either, becasue Ramy headed to the Olympia coming off an Arnold win is a much better storyline than Bonac.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys don't think Bonac wins in this pose? Ramy does make Bonac look like a kid because he's so huge but Bonac has so much more definition. He's got a great back as well.
Tapatalk 1583924279247

In this shot/pose, Bonac has Ramy in the calves and obliques. I prefer Ramy's overall density/definition elsewhere to Bonac's.