• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regan Grimes transformation

145481554_4015978141770228_2060439677230-1.jpg

ANY IDEA on his age in the old ic? He looks like the high school age and that's pretty impressive.

Yeah he looks to be a teenager but dont know his exact age

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ Exactly. The lats pop up more and seem to attach lower, seen from this angle.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[h=1]Milos Sarcev Explains The One Thing Big Ramy Has That No Other Bodybuilder Can Match[/h]

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.

You mean his quads or something?

I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol

now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.

I get why people want them cleaned up but I made it a point to never photoshop mSm material other than perhaps fix the color in very rare occasions when the lighting was insufficient. Here's a cover of Bostin Loyd from 2015 & he had a green hue on him that my art director tried to remove carefully but we didn't do any other work on it as far as his look. He was offseason and Bostin & I discussed this beforehand and he wanted it to look like that, not for us to fuck with the photo to give him more detail that we didn't have at that time.

In regards to photos that people provide us (not originated from our own staff or the cover subject themselves), they may have done work on it and sent it that way. I have no control over that but try to always see it real as much as possible.

MSM_Fall_2015.jpg

View attachment MSM_Fall_2015 (dragged).pdf

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's the wellness division?

I hope they bring back the old bikini look, with a bit more bodyfat lol.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

"This division is for females with athletic physique's that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body."

So you got me brother.

Here's more on the Wellness Division: http://npcnewsonline.com/wellness/

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

"This division is for females with athletic physique's that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body."

So you got me brother.

quote from the website ^

"Glute Development?
Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area but no striations, as is in place for the Bikini Division. Glutes will be bigger than current Bikini competitors. They will not be as lean and defined as Figure and Women’s Physique."

aline_barreto.jpg

Oh Yeah, THICCCC is back! :icon_mrgreen:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff

So you got me brother.

quote from the website ^

"Glute Development?
Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area but no striations, as is in place for the Bikini Division. Glutes will be bigger than current Bikini competitors. They will not be as lean and defined as Figure and Women’s Physique."

aline_barreto.jpg

Oh Yeah, THICCCC is back! :icon_mrgreen:
Bigger asses!