• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Milos Sarcev Explains The One Thing Big Ramy Has That No Other Bodybuilder Can Match[/h]

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.

You mean his quads or something?

I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

Photographer - https://www.instagram.com/w_wittmannphoto/

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
A lot of photo shop in that Ramy pic but he doesn't even need it. He looked incredible hat night.

I don't think it is a ps'd photo, since it is from an official photographer that posted it on instagram and his other photos as well look pretty cool and not ps'd like MD used to do with all their covers lol.

overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

overall with the graininess. I used to work at MD & have seen a few beauties. lol

now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

now I got you, yeah all the pics today have this grainy effect everywhere.

I get why people want them cleaned up but I made it a point to never photoshop mSm material other than perhaps fix the color in very rare occasions when the lighting was insufficient. Here's a cover of Bostin Loyd from 2015 & he had a green hue on him that my art director tried to remove carefully but we didn't do any other work on it as far as his look. He was offseason and Bostin & I discussed this beforehand and he wanted it to look like that, not for us to fuck with the photo to give him more detail that we didn't have at that time.

In regards to photos that people provide us (not originated from our own staff or the cover subject themselves), they may have done work on it and sent it that way. I have no control over that but try to always see it real as much as possible.

MSM Fall 2015

Attachments

• MSM_Fall_2015 (dragged).pdf
    5 MB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
2021 Olympia thread coming soon!

SmartSelect 20210211 075929 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
2021 Olympia thread coming soon!

SmartSelect 20210211 075929 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Too many divisions but I will not have a problem taking photos of these curvy Goddesses! lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's the wellness division?

I hope they bring back the old bikini look, with a bit more bodyfat lol.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

"This division is for females with athletic physique's that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body."

So you got me brother.

Here's more on the Wellness Division: http://npcnewsonline.com/wellness/

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

"This division is for females with athletic physique's that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body."

So you got me brother.

quote from the website ^

"Glute Development?
Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area but no striations, as is in place for the Bikini Division. Glutes will be bigger than current Bikini competitors. They will not be as lean and defined as Figure and Women’s Physique."

Aline barreto

Oh Yeah, THICCCC is back! :icon_mrgreen:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

So you got me brother.

quote from the website ^

"Glute Development?
Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area but no striations, as is in place for the Bikini Division. Glutes will be bigger than current Bikini competitors. They will not be as lean and defined as Figure and Women’s Physique."

Aline barreto

Oh Yeah, THICCCC is back! :icon_mrgreen:
Bigger asses!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shaun Clarida transformation

150958958_4053535254681183_4802807376951-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[h=1]Akim Williams On Being The Underdog And The Big Change That Improved His Physique In 2020[/h]

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Basically chicks who have thick legs & asses who would not look aesthetic enough for bikini or figure.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is good news for all Shawns fans and the sport

150870037_10159060406744621_737727158033-1.jpg