• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Roelly 2 weeks out

He looks a little downsized compared to last year, but I think he will go up in places due to his conditioning.
I think I'll leave him in 3rd place in my top 6 guess game.

[INSTAGRAM]CIcMeKjhpi1[/INSTAGRAM]
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Roelly 2 weeks out

He looks a little downsized compared to last year, but I think he will go up in places due to his conditioning.
I think I'll leave him in 3rd place in my top 6 guess game.

[INSTAGRAM]CIcMeKjhpi1[/INSTAGRAM]
He does look different from last year. Lighting is shitty here but it looks like the same place as that shot from last year where he looked amazing.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ryan Terry

130218136_3869596693075256_8329534154897-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Andrei Deiu 13 days out of the Men’s Physique Pro

129112057_3873039529397639_6148642066726-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
He looks to be ready.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Interesting finish at the Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix show, which was the de facto replacement for the Ms. Olympia for the years the show had been dropped. Last year's champion Helle Trevino placed as the runner-up to Andrea Shaw, sexing up a very interesting rematch in two weeks in Orlando.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Since this year the Olympia is pay per view will the be no stream this year???
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Since this year the Olympia is pay per view will the be no stream this year???
Good question! How much is it to watch on ppv?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

indeed

These guys are nuts. $50 for the 'premium package' which is the only one that has the main shows:


https://www.olympiaproductions.com/products/olympia-premium-package


Damn it no one is waching it this year will all do respect to the weiders LOL
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'm sure someone will bring that live webcast on youtube or something.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Looking sick in your avatar tkd is that you?
It is! Tkd is fucking ripped and shredded now! I'm still going to kick his ass some day.

:)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top