• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alex cambronero

FB IMG 1608238468311

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hunter Labrada

FB IMG 1608238504487 FB IMG 1608238506386

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mr OLYMPIA location

FB IMG 1608235463460

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mr OLYMPIA press CONFERENCE

FB IMG 1608237218024 FB IMG 1608234358653 FB IMG 1608233153447 FB IMG 1608233150661

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Update on Roelly...

"Days before the unexpected turn of events.


Update on my health: as of yesterday more symptoms have presented and our main focus remains on a full recovery. I am not taking this lightly and I’m giving my body the much needed rest it’s been demanding to fight this Covid-19. I am humbled by the outpouring love & support I’ve received the past couple of days and I wish to thank each and every one of you for the messages, calls and prayers sent my way "
View attachment 31428
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is the 2020 Olympia schedule:

FRIDAY 12/18/2020

OLYMPIA PRE-JUDGING
Location: Orange County Convention Center West (Chapin Theater)
Tickets Required, Limited Quantity Available at the Door
9:00am
Fitness Olympia
212 Olympia
Figure Olympia
Women's Physique Olympia
Ms. Olympia
8:30am, VIP & Insider Club Entry

OLYMPIA FAN PAVILION
Location: Orange County Convention Center West
Open to the Public
9:00am, VIP & Insider Club Entry
10:00am, General Public Entry

BACKSTAGE TOUR & PHOTO OPP
Location: Orange County Convention Center West (Valencia Ballroom)
Gold VIP & Insider Club Only
3:00pm

OLYMPIA FRIDAY EVENING FINALS
Location: Orange County Convention Center West (Valencia Ballroom)
Tickets Required
7:00pm
212 Olympia Finals
Fitness Olympia Finals
Figure Olympia Finals
Women's Physique Olympia Finals
Ms. Olympia Finals
Mr. Olympia Pre-Judging



SATURDAY 12/19/2020

OLYMPIA PRE-JUDGING
Location: Orange County Convention Center West (Chapin Theater)
Tickets Required, Limited Quantity Available at the Door
9:00am
Classic Physique Olympia
Men's Physique Olympia
Bikini Olympia
Wheelchair Olympia Finals
8:30am, VIP & Insider Club Entry

OLYMPIA FAN PAVILION
Location: Orange County Convention Center West
Open to the Public
9:00am, VIP & Insider Club Entry
10:00am, General Public Entry

OLYMPIA SATURDAY EVENING FINALS
Location: Orange County Convention Center West (Valencia Ballroom)
Tickets Required
7:00pm
Mr. Olympia
Men's Physique Olympia
Bikini Olympia
Classic Physique Olympia

OLYMPIA VICTORY GALA
Location: Hyatt Regency (Plaza International Ballroom)
VIPs Only
11:00pm



SUNDAY 12/20/2020

OLYMPIA SUPERSTAR SEMINAR
Location: Hyatt Regency (Plaza International Ballroom)
VIP & Insider Club
Tickets Required
11:00am
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
PREJUDING 212 division

FB IMG 1608318650423 FB IMG 1608318648139 FB IMG 1608318645854 FB IMG 1608318641718 FB IMG 1608318639151 FB IMG 1608318637264 FB IMG 1608318635378 FB IMG 1608318633189

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Sandow trophy

FB IMG 1608287403443

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Update on Roelly...

"Days before the unexpected turn of events.


Update on my health: as of yesterday more symptoms have presented and our main focus remains on a full recovery. I am not taking this lightly and I’m giving my body the much needed rest it’s been demanding to fight this Covid-19. I am humbled by the outpouring love & support I’ve received the past couple of days and I wish to thank each and every one of you for the messages, calls and prayers sent my way "
View attachment 31428
In great shape!
FB IMG 1608281642323

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
212 Olympia Final Callout and presumably your top 4: Kamal Elgargni, Shaun Clarida, Derek Lunsford, George Peterson.
FB IMG 1608319145462 FB IMG 1608319148949 FB IMG 1608319151173 FB IMG 1608319153816 FB IMG 1608319155818 FB IMG 1608319157905 FB IMG 1608319160620

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Top 4

FB IMG 1608327238171 FB IMG 1608327240150 FB IMG 1608327242022 FB IMG 1608327243822 FB IMG 1608327246875 FB IMG 1608327249425 FB IMG 1608327251875

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
So there will be no live stream??
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Awesome pic!

SmartSelect 20201218 202106 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
So there will be no live stream??
I'm going to try to rent it tomorrow night but I'm still getting to figure out how we can watch it together.

If anyone sees a YouTube stream please post it. I've been looking.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Top