Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
View attachment 31412
Oh man, it's that time of the year again!
In great shape!Update on Roelly...
"Days before the unexpected turn of events.
Update on my health: as of yesterday more symptoms have presented and our main focus remains on a full recovery. I am not taking this lightly and I’m giving my body the much needed rest it’s been demanding to fight this Covid-19. I am humbled by the outpouring love & support I’ve received the past couple of days and I wish to thank each and every one of you for the messages, calls and prayers sent my way "
View attachment 31428
I'm going to try to rent it tomorrow night but I'm still getting to figure out how we can watch it together.So there will be no live stream??
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.