• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2020 Mr. Olympia Coverage, Updates, News and Live Stream

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Who were the biggest freaks of all time? Big Ramy or Big Ronnie? MD Online Editor asks 8X Mr O Ronnie Coleman to find out

136692661_10158940187534621_646773511836-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Head Judge Steve Weinberger Answers: Did Phil Heath's Midsection Improve At Olympia 2020?

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ramy just before pre judging at the O

FB IMG 1610140345913 FB IMG 1610140348307 FB IMG 1610140350409 FB IMG 1610140352463 FB IMG 1610140354828

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
He is lacking lots of density and details in his chest, delts and back.

He is far from the 90's and early 00's level of conditioning and density.

Guys like Dorian and Ronnie in their prime would destroy him on stage.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Dexter Jackson's family joined his on the stage after his posing routine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson is feeling better now

. IMG 20210110 074416 189

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
rare video of phil heath road to 2020 mister olympia he trains his shoulders
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Shaun Clarida less than 24 hours before taking the stage for the pre judging round of the 2020 Olympia

139073667_3969179069783684_4016911987095-1.jpg
 
Top