• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2021 Olympia Livestream and Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath selfy today.
SmartSelect 20210722 191649 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I don't think Phil Heath will be competing at the 2021 Olympia.

Phil Heath:
“Those questions are definitely still circulating, even in my house, but as of right now, I’m completely undecided. I’ve been more leaning towards not. Right now I’ve got some other things on the burner that are of great importance,”

“You just never know. I’ve been in shape throughout this year, and I’ve been getting a lot of interest from other people, like what’s Phil’s next move as far as competitive stage? I haven’t retired, so I’ll just say that, and I’m proving to myself that I can be multifaceted and doing other things.
“That was something I respected with Arnold, because when he did his sixth Olympia, I believe that was around the time that Pumping Iron was created. He then left, and explained ‘I will always be a bodybuilder,’ but there’s some other things that he wanted to try, and those things were acting and such, but then he was able to come back.. and then win”

“So I think I’m allowed these same opportunities, and I don’t want to automatically revert and say I’m doing this, because there’s other things that I have on my plate, that I would like to experience, especially at 41 years old… I’m going to keep everybody guessing, but I will definitely, if I were to do it, they’ll know pretty soon.”

He's such a diva! A few weeks ago, he played a game on the Patrick Bet-David Show that he hasn't heard from the promoters (as if he needed an official invite - he can compete every year since he won at least one Sandow) and now he's playing this bullshit game. Just go away, Phil; that will be our GIFT.

hi Joe, I listened to the interview you are talking about and I must say that I did not like hearing certain comments and certain statements from phil heath.

Phil Heath wants to be paid to compete at Arnold, he wants his hotel to be paid for by the organizers etc ...

and I don't like this. when i hear heath talking about certain things, i am reminded of the phrases of nasser el sonbaty who said at the end of his training dvd "on the way part 1". He was competing not to be famous or to get rich, but to prove to himself that he was number one in the sport.

Perhaps for this reason everyone remembers nasser el sonbaty even today in 2021.

Glad to see that I'm not just a Heath hater and biased. LOL. He's a true dick & el Sonbaty was an inspirational bodybuilder.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brandon Curry is ready for the O. Not really sure if this is recent
Curry

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Ramy

FB IMG 3664003702972850020
FB IMG 664982698609638295
FB IMG 2005067966636863402

Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its gettin closer

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check at 10 weeks out to Mr. Olympia LLC.
Weight 122 kg (270 lbs).

Andrea presti

FB IMG 1627990359061

Reactions: TalkAdmin

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
hi Joe, I listened to the interview you are talking about and I must say that I did not like hearing certain comments and certain statements from phil heath.

Phil Heath wants to be paid to compete at Arnold, he wants his hotel to be paid for by the organizers etc ...

and I don't like this. when i hear heath talking about certain things, i am reminded of the phrases of nasser el sonbaty who said at the end of his training dvd "on the way part 1". He was competing not to be famous or to get rich, but to prove to himself that he was number one in the sport.

Perhaps for this reason everyone remembers nasser el sonbaty even today in 2021.
Heath is a major dick & is despised by the fans, judges & powers that be. He will never win the Olympia again.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One site I won't mention here is starting to do that bullshit with Kai Greene again pretending that he's preparing. Complete bullshit. It's actually more than one site.

Kaigreene2021

Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regan grimes

FB IMG 1628076927361

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One site I won't mention here is starting to do that bullshit with Kai Greene again pretending that he's preparing. Complete bullshit. It's actually more than one site.

Kaigreene2021

I hope TO see him again on stage!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Its gettin closer

Heath hasn't committed to competing, so you can't fault the promoters for not using his likeness on the marketing material. Who wants to bet me a beer in Orlando that Heath bitches and moans about him not being on the ads? He can't help himself.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
12 weeks out

Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andrea presti from ITALY and his coach mauro sassi
20210811 190723

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@nick_walker39 Straight outta bed.

6 and 8 weeks out

Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin