• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2022 Arnold Classic Updates and News

Added to Calendar: 03-03-22, 03-04-22, 03-05-22, 03-06-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shaaban will not compete at arnold classic ohio 2022

from shaaban:

?UPDATE ON THE ARNOLD CLASSIC?

There's been a few post out there and people messaging me about the Arnold classic ohio.

It's with deep sadness that I have to inform everyone that I will not be able to compete in the Arnold 2022.

I've attached my MRI results, along with my doctors notes/video explaining my results for those that do not understand.

This has been a pain that I've dealt with since before the Olympia of last year. I tried my best to push through, but after several doctor visits in Egypt and California, my doctors believes that it is best I sit this out and fully recover or else I won't able to compete in the future.

Like with many athletes, we try to suck it up and do what we have to do, but it's also our job to be responsible and take care of our health.

I'm hoping that this resolves and I'm ? healed. I hope that this doesn't affect future invites and that I am able to get another invite next year to compete at the @arnoldsports , as this has always been my dream of mine to grace the Arnold stage.

When it comes down to it, i hope I can heal quick enough to prepare for other shows I need to compete in to qualify for the 2022 @mrolympiallc .

Thank you everyone who reached out to check on me, and I'm sorry I did not respond. But I was not ready yet to accept the terribly bad news. But this is just a road block that I know I will overcome.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nathan de asha will not compete in Ohio this year

from nathan de asha:

Public Announcement❗
I maybe down but i definitely ain’t out.
Small things happen in life and it’s how we rise above it that makes us better. Many hurdles have been in my way throughout the years they just make me stronger.
This is why I’ve been a little silent. I thought small rehab could get me through it and onto the Arnold stage sadly that’s not the case. AM OUT! ? I won’t let it get me down still positive.
As my close friends and family know and still training 6 days a week, I live for this shit. I will run you guys through it over the coming days. Big exciting things to come though for sure.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NPC NEWS ONLINE 2022 ROAD TO THE ARNOLD – Lauren Dannenmiller Interview

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BLASTING FULL ARM WORKOUT 6 WEEKS OUT: My New Channel

BEHIND THE BUTCHER: THOUGHTS FOR THE ARNOLD

by Brett "The Butcher" Wilkin

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEAVY LEG DAY: 6 PLATE SQUATS

CHEST AND SHOULDERS: FULL TRAINING SESSION

by Brett "The Butcher" Wilkin

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Upper Body Workout at Muscle Factory in San Antonio TX | Arnold Classic Prep 2022

by terrence ruffin

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DELTS TRAINING at Grand Opening of Yak’s Fitness

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Nathan DeAsha was making some nice strides just a few years ago. Injuries and that legal issue have been standing in his way since then. Hopefully he can get back on track.

Reactions: underbody, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FULL ARM WORKOUT WITH LOGAN FRANKLIN | ARNOLD CLASSIC PREP 4 WEEKS OUT

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP