• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

Added to Calendar: 12-16-22, 12-17-22, 12-18-22

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Is Phil Heath going to make a 2023 Olympia comeback? He mentioned in this video that 2023 is going to be crazy!

Phil Heath:
“I just got done doing legs. Now I’m in here doing some sled work. Working on my sprinter form. Yeah, man. Totally rebuilding my physique.” As the year ends, “2023 is about to be fuc**ng crazy.”

 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Michal krizanek trains hamstrings and calf

Screenshot 20221202 212305 YouTube
Screenshot 20221202 212512 YouTube
Screenshot 20221202 212620 YouTube
Screenshot 20221202 212817 YouTube
Screenshot 20221202 212845 YouTube
Screenshot 20221202 213109 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ahmad Ashkanani

FB IMG 1670068447028


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Justin Rodriguez 13 days out

Screenshot 20221203 191428 Instagram


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I ask every year. What are your picks guys? Olympia top 6 predictions?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy had a pretty hard road to his Olympia win in 2021. How does he look for the 2022 Olympia?





 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
big rami trains shoulders

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
kamal elgargni trains quads!

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
alessia facchin trains shoulders

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Is Phil Heath going to make a 2023 Olympia comeback? He mentioned in this video that 2023 is going to be crazy!

Phil Heath:
“I just got done doing legs. Now I’m in here doing some sled work. Working on my sprinter form. Yeah, man. Totally rebuilding my physique.” As the year ends, “2023 is about to be fuc**ng crazy.”


hi, jay cutler said that phil heath could compete at masters olympia in 2023, but i think its just his guess.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Big rami trains shoulders

Screenshot 20221203 222216 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 222221 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kamal elgargni trains quads
Screenshot 20221203 214343 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 214846 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 215600 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 220933 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 221429 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 221437 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 221525 YouTube
Screenshot 20221203 221629 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hunter Labrada 2 weeks out

317608060 6068819186486318 501599394953952567 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
NEW BREED BODYBUILDING MONSTER - I WILL DO MR. OLYMPIA DAMAGE - MICHAEL KRIŽO MOTIVATION

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
42
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top