• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2023 EVLS Prague Pro

Added to Calendar: 11-18-23

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
last callout evls prague pro 2023
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
roman fritz 's blog


 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
neck zilla in the back stage of prague pro 2023

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
pose down prague pro 2023

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
big rami vs rubiel mosquera

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
michal krizanek 's posing routine

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics of POSEDOWN
20231121 133903
20231121 133919
20231121 133936
20231121 133950
20231121 134004


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ahmad Ashkanani won 212 division in prague
Evls prague PRO 2023
20231121 134035
20231121 134054
20231121 134108


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Rubiel mosquera on stage at his first PRO show in PRO LEAGUE evls prague PRO 2023

20231121 133842


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Samson Dauda won 2023 evls prague PRO
20231121 134121


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Congratulations TO samson Dauda for his victory
20231121 134135


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1.De Asha, Cannon, Dauda, Fritz, Križánek, Turek, Yan, Mosquera
2.Beran, Juma, Raydan, Zembjak
3.Bippus, Buonomo, Friedrich, Di Lorenzo, Sarhan
4.Brucher, Červinka, Koçak, Szotkowski
5.Cannon, Fritz, Turek, Yan
6.De Asha, Dauda, Križánek, Mosquera
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
MEN'S BODYBUILDING

1. Samson Dauda*
2. Michal Križánek
3. Rubiel Mosquera
4. Nathan De Asha
5. Jan Turek
6. Liang Yan
7. Roman Fritz
8. Rob Cannon
9. Hameed Juma
10. Pavel Beran
- Anton Bippus
- Kevin Brucher
- Roberto Buonomo
- Pavel Červinka
- Dennis Friedrich
- Ahmet Koçak
- Gianluca Di Lorenzo
- Sultan Raydan
- Sarhan Sarhan
- Pavel Szotkowski
- Peter Zembjak

212 DIVISION

1. Ahmad Ashkanani*
2. Giuseppe Zagarella
3. Lucas Garcia
4. Dawid Cnota
5. Giorgi Adikashvili
6. Daniel Vasilica
7. Damian Kryszpin
8. Vincent Alliot

MEN'S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE

1. Urs Kalecinski*
2. Michael Daboul
3. Alexander Westermeier
4. Sebastien Theurel
5. Karol Rogaczewski
6. Jordi Romero Marsal
7. Ruben Lopez Reyes
8. German Pastor
9. George Acheampong
10. Matthias Hollweck
11. Manuel Moisel
12. Karar Aljalabi
13. Chris Taylor
14. Sebastian Gunčík
15. Ali Khan
16. Alberto Milani
17. Fernando Gornals Margol
- Miroslav Přibáň

MEN'S PHYSIQUE

1. Miroslav Juríček*
2. Ondřej Kmošťák
3. Furkan Er
4. Adeyemi Awoyemi
5. Andrea Amato
6. Dawid Wachelka
7. Dylan Crane
8. Jeffrey Darko
9. Viacheslav Tarasevich
10. Mohammad Almutawah
11. Alessandro Cavagnola
12. Alexandru Panek
13. Ramzi Boubaker
14. Oskar Tchorzewski
15. Aryan Zardasht Ali

FIGURE

1. Tereza Linhartová*
2. Maria Luisa Baeza Diaz
3. Rejoice Godwin
4. Stefana Sandu
5. Behnaz Nasrollahi Azar
6. Zulfiya Bitiyeva
7. Kamara Graham
8. Karine Hajjar
9. Tamires Silva
10. Sonja Ivanov
11. Anna Kochkar
12. Natalia Sharapova
13. Gabriela Linhartová
14. Vanessa Happle
15. Gabriela Hejná
16. Alina Yaman
- Pamela Colombo
- Veronica Gallego
- Paula Ranta
- Jennifer Reece
- Josephine Denss

BIKINI

1. Valerya Fedorenko*
2. Violeta Palamarchuk
3. Alice Marchisio
4. Dorottya Zoe Toth
5. Renata Nowak
6. Sara Punzetti
7. Lisa Reith
8. Lujza Rogacsi
9. Olívia Pohánková Kováč
10. Petra Voldánová
11. Andrina Scharli
12. Mara Carro
13. Luca Katai
14. Johanna Dürr
15. Irene Iravedra Cunarro

* go to mister olympia 2024
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Virtual POSEDOWN

Big Ramy vs rubiel mosquera

20231121 232321
20231121 232334
20231121 232347
20231121 232359
20231121 232413
20231121 232426
20231121 232439
20231121 232452
20231121 232505


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Virtual POSEDOWN

Nick WALKER vs rubiel mosquera

20231121 232104
20231121 232120
20231121 232133
20231121 232152
20231121 232206
20231121 232224
20231121 232239
20231121 232252
20231121 232305


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
649
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
1K
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top