• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If you could go back in Time in your life, Would you?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- better grades in high school so I could have gone to college right afterward instead of wasting a few good years of my life with nothing and joining the military (even though joining the Navy is the best thing I've ever done and I'm not saying I wouldn't have joined after college either, but at least that way I could have joined being an officer instead of enlisted)
- been much more ambitious from an early age
- stayed in High School Band
- stuck with Baseball
- starting lifting weights seriously at a much younger age (14 or 15)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow... deep thread, props Dridz.

Tough to say for me, was I ever happier in my life, specifically mid teens? Infinitely. Did the tough times I went through put me on a good path and shape who I am? Without question. Obviously there are things I wish I could change, but who knows, maybe some things were "blessings in disguise".

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
steal a bunch of my old toys, that are worth alot of money as of now and sell them
since i need money.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would like to go back and relive the fun times i had with my friends
relive my school days
Started weight training at a earlier age
prepair myself for the future

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kinda hard to say because like everyone else, i feel that the past has shaped who i am today. that being said,
- i feel i missed out on a few things in high school that i would like to change
- I've let a couple girls get away that i wish i wouldn't have
- a couple things with classes where i should have done more
- i would graduated high school earlier then i already did, mainly so i could move out of my parents house earlier.