• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen commits suicide live on webcam on bodybuilding.com

P

Pain

VIP
Don't bring the pop corn eating hamster that is on a piano into this.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
:49:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Candyjunkie

arounddeadblacksneverreul7-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats so wrong....yet so funny.

:keke:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yep, suicidal is totally selfishness. If he said he really did love his family/friends, he's made it horrible for them to live now. :no:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but in all honesty, the dad should be lucky that the BB.com members could help at all (even if it was too late). I don't know how the forum members found out where that kid lived or even how to find the police in his area, but I think they went above and beyond.

Imagine if the forum members weren't able to figure who that kid was or where he lived. There'd be a dead kid rotting away in his room for days, live on the internet.

Apparently there were many calls made to the local police department. So you can't blame the forum members for not attempting to help. They did all the could under the circumstances.

I did not know that they tracked him down. That is impressive. Someone did go to the effort.

All I am saying is be very careful when joking about suicide. You never know who is on the edge.

grandmaster

grandmaster

Where can i get the video from?