• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Transformation tip from D. Palumbo - Squats Squats SQUATS!

skid9832004

skid9832004

tim can u post a online pic or video on how u should squat so i can see not read what ur talking about thx

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn TIM, you getting involved in more feuds here,
DA chillax homie, dont let this crap get to you.
I respect both you to, but damn. RRRRaaaaahhhhhhh
PS: D.P. = dog poo. you know whooo

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great posts by Tim.

As far as putting the bar on the traps and "taking stress of the shoulders" is b/s. This put's pressure on the spine which will in turn lead to further shoulder issues and a plethora of neck issues.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
By just reading Tim's post has made me one step angrier, why do you need to make a huge rant about everything all the fucking time? If it works don't fuck with it! IF its working for Palumbo thats why hes got decent sized legs even tho his physique is horse shit..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
By just reading Tim's post has made me one step angrier, why do you need to make a huge rant about everything all the fucking time? If it works don't fuck with it! IF its working for Palumbo thats why hes got decent sized legs even tho his physique is horse shit..

REPPED!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonka said:
Works??? The rant is that it doesn't work. It just sets you up for injury. That is my point. Negged.

Squats for you skid:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I was pretty impressed with the squats too! None of that sacrificing form for reps you usually see.

How long have you been training?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was one of the worst examples i have EVER seen. his arm stance is ridiculous (good freaking luck doing any kind of weight with your hands like that) and he leans over far too much (again, any body can fuck around with a plate and do that, i'd like to see him squat 400 or 500lbs with that leaning crap).

this did more harm than good for people who don't know how to squat.

MrThinker

MrThinker

that was one of the worst examples i have EVER seen. his arm stance is ridiculous (good freaking luck doing any kind of weight with your hands like that) and he leans over far too much (again, any body can fuck around with a plate and do that, i'd like to see him squat 400 or 500lbs with that leaning crap).

this did more harm than good for people who don't know how to squat.

Shit I was thinking the same thing but I said to myself Palumbo a pro so he should know what the hell he's doing plus he's teaching others his technique.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palumbo doesnt train people like Charles Glass, he is a nutritionist and lays out what you can do, i have never heard of him training people