• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Transformation tip from D. Palumbo One-Arm Hammer Rows

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
TransformBack.jpg



http://transform.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/70/1/
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice vid !!!
good find tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
nice video hw come tht dude was ranting at the end of the video lol?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^^ yea, that stuff is annoying, theres more of his ranting than the actual workout footage, hhe
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
They ruin the whole video with the stupid guy ranting on about crap

D.P looks in great shape
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ yea he does look ripped still.
i guess they run out of ideas after they show the workout footage.
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
I love these tips. I actually incorperated a bicep tip from a preivous week into my routine
 
Top