• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Transformation tip from D. Palumbo - Squats Squats SQUATS!

skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
tim can u post a online pic or video on how u should squat so i can see not read what ur talking about thx
 
M

musclecenter

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
13
Points
1
check out my full squats:(245 Lbs) X 21 Reps
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Damn TIM, you getting involved in more feuds here,
DA chillax homie, dont let this crap get to you.
I respect both you to, but damn. RRRRaaaaahhhhhhh
PS: D.P. = dog poo. you know whooo
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice squats man! Didnt know we had such a senior member here lulz how old are you man?
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
Great posts by Tim.

As far as putting the bar on the traps and "taking stress of the shoulders" is b/s. This put's pressure on the spine which will in turn lead to further shoulder issues and a plethora of neck issues.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
By just reading Tim's post has made me one step angrier, why do you need to make a huge rant about everything all the fucking time? If it works don't fuck with it! IF its working for Palumbo thats why hes got decent sized legs even tho his physique is horse shit..
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
By just reading Tim's post has made me one step angrier, why do you need to make a huge rant about everything all the fucking time? If it works don't fuck with it! IF its working for Palumbo thats why hes got decent sized legs even tho his physique is horse shit..

REPPED!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Tonka said:
By just reading Tim's post has made me one step angrier, why do you need to make a huge rant about everything all the fucking time? If it works don't fuck with it! IF its working for Palumbo thats why hes got decent sized legs even tho his physique is horse shit..
Works??? The rant is that it doesn't work. It just sets you up for injury. That is my point. Negged.

Squats for you skid:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I was pretty impressed with the squats too! None of that sacrificing form for reps you usually see.

How long have you been training?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
that was one of the worst examples i have EVER seen. his arm stance is ridiculous (good freaking luck doing any kind of weight with your hands like that) and he leans over far too much (again, any body can fuck around with a plate and do that, i'd like to see him squat 400 or 500lbs with that leaning crap).

this did more harm than good for people who don't know how to squat.
 
MrThinker

MrThinker

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
167
Points
16
that was one of the worst examples i have EVER seen. his arm stance is ridiculous (good freaking luck doing any kind of weight with your hands like that) and he leans over far too much (again, any body can fuck around with a plate and do that, i'd like to see him squat 400 or 500lbs with that leaning crap).

this did more harm than good for people who don't know how to squat.

Shit I was thinking the same thing but I said to myself Palumbo a pro so he should know what the hell he's doing plus he's teaching others his technique.
 
M

musclecenter

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
13
Points
1
^^ I was pretty impressed with the squats too! None of that sacrificing form for reps you usually see.

How long have you been training?
I have trained over 35 years .
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Palumbo doesnt train people like Charles Glass, he is a nutritionist and lays out what you can do, i have never heard of him training people
 
Top