• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Video Series Road To The Arnold Classic

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
r25l4k-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like those seated incline rows !!
thanks for the update tkD :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
BTw...anyone else noticed how Glass dissed Keto diets?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Feb 12 - Back Pt2 - Pull Down Hell - Prep for the Arnold

Moving on into the back workout program, Charles runs Kai through a series of pulldown exercises. kai refers to another machine as some form of medieval torture chamber. It allows the pull to come back while the hands rotate allowing a full pull activated the back muscles.

Charles and his assistant also take your normal workout piece of equipment, add a board, sit on it backwards and cause it to hit muscles you never knew you had.

I am tired just from watching Kai hit his back like its never coming back!

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these videos are just not the same without Dave behind the mic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor is head and shoulders above Kai... ASC will be between Xman and Vic... Kai would be lucky to beat Samuel for third

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor is head and shoulders above Kai... ASC will be between Xman and Vic... Kai would be lucky to beat Samuel for third

You might wanan re buckle yourself into your seat come ASC Comp day when Kai beats both :headbang:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:iorofl:

Yea right, man kai is in this contest in a huge way. Your name isnt going to carry you in this sport any more

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Feb 12 - Back Pt3 - Lower Back - Prep for the Arnold

This is the last of the back workouts. Charles takes Kai through a round of finishing touches concentrating on the lower back.

The tendency is to allow the glutes and the hamstrings do the work where the lower back should be worked; however, in accordance with Charles' guidance, Kai was able to hit the lower back directly: "Take the intensity of the movement and allow the spinal erectors to kick in."

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
His peak has always been crazy like that. Look at where his muscle ties in and look at its origin.

Yeah I know they have, and as I told Beau just before you post I didn't intend to hint he was using Synthol..I posted that picture just to show how big they've got, nothing more :)

what's the problem?

Nothing at all...I was just amazed by their size :thumbsup2:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai looks massive,lot of great bbers @ the arnold.we will just have to wait and see

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back pt 3 added to the front page

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Feb 14 - Cardio - Q&A with Fans - Prep for the Arnold

To me this is an interesting segment where Bill Comstock interacts with Kai during Kai's cardio.

We took questions from the forums, wrote them down for Kai and while on the stair master (gauntlet) Kai attempts to red and answer the questions.

You can tell at this point that Kai is tired, hungry and is not the best of moods but he reaches deep inside for some intestinal fortitude to help answer some questions.