• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM's TEST C log!!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

weight is still around 220-217. abs look cut ( not normal for me lol) i will get some measurements of biceps, chest, calves, shoulders, quads. pics also

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

still grtting stronger...chest was pretty fun, i stayed at 315 for bench but got 10 for 3 sets. 75,80,85lbs db flys, last set was alittle to heavy but still got 8 reps. those were the stand- outs lifts for me. and the end of the workout i started doing push-ups which are f'ing hard to do. weight 218.5. all in all fell great!!!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome to here! keep it up and remeber to keep stretching!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This makes me insanely happy! I've got about 2 more weeks until starting!!! Summer = eat/train/sleep repeat!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks guys!!! Prize you should do a log also.?. if you do unlike me you should do pre-cycle pics and measurements.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

still got a few weeks left!!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

the gains are still coming in... 390lbs for 2 in chest and still getting bigger. 223.3 this morning. couple weeks to go.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice man. be careful with those maxes.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

pics next week

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah still feel strong as fuck...im pretty careful with them i warm up alot long then before. i took some pics this last weekend now just waiting for my bro to e-mail them to me. the pics are not so bad, but they don't show off my back like it should. but my hams have came along way!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

well got a some pics up...i will put a tape on them to see how i have grown.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

well its been two weeks now that i have been "off" and don't feel that bad. not quit as strong as before. but still can do 150 lbs db but only for 8 not 12 lol. but my gains are still there. weight is around 219-225 in the am. my goal is to be around 250lbs in three years with lower body fat %. i loved the cycle i did and i miss injecting haha now i have to eat even more and even more clean eating!! my next cycle will have dbol in it, not sure if i will like it???

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah i wish...lol next time for sure!