• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM's TEST C log!!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

did arms and it was a great workout the vains are freaky!! weight 217.6 still getting new stretch marks, no so happy about that,but growing....

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

today i will list some things that i would have canged in my cycle.

1. would not have dieted down so much before cycle.

2. next time will use a shorter ester test.

3. i had the chance to add dbol to it and didn't. every person i talked to say just one compound but my gain would have started sooner.

4. also i think that next time i will go longer on cycle with the long esters. (15-20 weeks)

so four things i MIGHT change for next time not so bad. also i had a chance to talk to my family Doc. i told him what i was doing and what i have done in the past (as far PHs and PSs). i thought that if i had to do one or the other that AAS were far safer. he said that phs are super hard on the body. i think they also might impacted the way the AAS's affected my body.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

hey guys well the bench comp. was fun but didn't do all that good. i choked on 390 which i have done before. 485lbs won it for my weight class.

i still have one vial left so im happy!!lol my gain are still coming it.

(damn tell should change the name to PH section) J/k lol

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol yeah there is way more ph stuff in here, they should make a seperate section for ph's

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

fo show!!!! it gets alittle annoying.

got to do heavy squats last night for the first time in two weeks. went well legs are getting bigger. i sure that site injection have helped.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just wait till you hit a nerve. lol its kinda scary at first

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

is that were your quad twiches like hell...? cause it has happen i think.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that were your quad twiches like hell...? cause it has happen i think.

How long you been going now? How much you weight you gain so far? Did you use any ancillaries on cycle? I'm about to do a Test E 10 weeker, I can't wait to see your final pictures!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it you put it in and it will automatically twitch and jerk and you have pull the needle out and move to a different spot. It can be painful too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

How long you been going now? How much you weight you gain so far? Did you use any ancillaries on cycle? I'm about to do a Test E 10 weeker, I can't wait to see your final pictures!

dude i glad to here this!!! ph's suck!!! but 10 weeks is not long enough...test e is a long ester, couple days long the test c (which im on). and im on for 12 week and shit didn't start kicking in hard still week 6 . if i could change one thing that would be it LONGER!!! :borat:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

it you put it in and it will automatically twitch and jerk and you have pull the needle out and move to a different spot. It can be painful too

yeah bro every other time i inject it does that... im to fat to reach my glutes!haha but yeah dosn't feel good.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Prize: sorry didn't answer all you ????. i have been on for 8 weeks. and have gained around 18lbs. like i said right now is when i feel huge gains (week 8) so go longer the 10 weeks

i trained Back last night wow fucking painful. i couldn't stand up straight when i was done, the pump was insane! people say my back is getting wide! i will post pics at week 11.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont reccomend going longer than 12 weeks on the first cycle, recovery would be harder.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont reccomend going longer than 12 weeks on the first cycle, recovery would be harder.

If I can find some more amps I might go 12, but if not I have no problem sticking with 10. I am planning on using Arimidex on cycle, anyone have any experience?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i think gear is different for everbody. for me it seems to take alot at high dose. my gain i have made are not shocking. like most have for the first cycle. my buddy that started before me blew the fuck up! and he has no diet at all.

no i havn't used it. it seems like a good idea...also i have talked to people that say you need estrogen to grow, and they don't reccomend AI's. I still not sure what i think might try it some day.

shoulder day

went heavy got to 235 for 8 in overhead press. sore as hell!!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't need an AI unless you have sides and/or know something will give you a side effect. Thats the whole reason you start to take one compound at a time. Also, the cycle length has nothing to do with recovery after a certain amount of time if you use the proper PCT. Now if you don't use a Pct at all, length can have some effect on it but no matter what, you will be shut down after a certain amount of time (say like 4-6 weeks for me) and after that I don't get shut down any further. Balls stay the same size, etc.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thats kinda what i wanted to say......

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't need an AI unless you have sides and/or know something will give you a side effect. Thats the whole reason you start to take one compound at a time. Also, the cycle length has nothing to do with recovery after a certain amount of time if you use the proper PCT. Now if you don't use a Pct at all, length can have some effect on it but no matter what, you will be shut down after a certain amount of time (say like 4-6 weeks for me) and after that I don't get shut down any further. Balls stay the same size, etc.

Thats a very good point and I completely get what your saying. I still think one should stick to 10-12 with the first cycle though so they can learn what their body will be like coming back during pct? What do you think?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a very good point and I completely get what your saying. I still think one should stick to 10-12 with the first cycle though so they can learn what their body will be like coming back during pct? What do you think?

ya, i see that point. Specially at an age like this where you are still able to go naturally. 10-16 week cycle is the range I would put it at. As long as your still getting good gains, why stop as long as your health is on track? THe gains will stop at some time and that is when I would stop the cycle, or as others do, up the dose and add other compounds. (don't recommend the last one since your so young and have plenty of time.