• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM's TEST C log!!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

chest workout was good last night. strength is going up every week. weight has leveled off at 218lbs. i still think that my weight can get higher. but im not rushing it, just growing steady. is there anybody out there that does bench comps?? this will be my first one i need some info on tech???

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you want to know about the bench comp? I only did powerlifting meets. They didn't allow anything in terms of shirts, suits, or belts.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah this is a raw comp. well i just wanted to see if there is something i should be doing to get ready to if. is there anything i should do right before the comp.?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldn't recommend taking anything since i would have to bet your tendons wouldn't be able to hand any additional gear. I would practice heavy lifts though. 1-3 reps. Find out the rules. We used to have to pause for 2 seconds at our chests. Something to think about so you can have the form down.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks for the info. yeah i not going to take anymore gear. i was thinking like training which you gave me good info.

legs tonight and im not looking forward to it. my lower back is still fucking with me. super heavy leg press and squat put it out.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

legs are sore today did low weight with high reps never did that before. got a good pump in calves also. weight 217 . i must be making size gains cause people are asking wtf i have been doing. i will post pics around the end of may.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs are sore today did low weight with high reps never did that before. got a good pump in calves also. weight 217 . i must be making size gains cause people are asking wtf i have been doing. i will post pics around the end of may.

Remember that Test will make you lose BF, specially around the waist. So you will be putting muscle on while losing some fat.

Edit: i meant that to your weight. That is not always a determining factor as to gains.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

good call!! i have notice that. the part im freaked about is keeping most of my gains!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good call!! i have notice that. the part im freaked about is keeping most of my gains!!

You should. Diet, PCT and training are the main keys to keeping your gains. HCG is awesome if you can get your hands on it.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks i hope so. i don't have HCG but i have heared that it is very useful.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

weight today 221.3 i have a bench comp. in 6 days so im working hard for that. tonight i will do some heavy negative sets. i have been eating sleep at night and has helped me feel better. before i sweat my balls off.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weight today 221.3 i have a bench comp. in 6 days so im working hard for that. tonight i will do some heavy negative sets. i have been eating sleep at night and has helped me feel better. before i sweat my balls off.

Watch your carbs at night, they tend to make you sweat more when you are going to bed.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks bro. i will!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would actually cut back some on lifting before the comp. Just focus on your form arch back, keep butt down, and push with your feet to get extra drive.

Another thing to think of is to practice having someone tell you "Lift" and "Rack" because if you dont do it on their command you will be scratched.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would actually cut back some on lifting before the comp. Just focus on your form arch back, keep butt down, and push with your feet to get extra drive.

Another thing to think of is to practice having someone tell you "Lift" and "Rack" because if you dont do it on their command you will be scratched.

Ya, very good point. Also, have the guy who says it, do it at different times. The time always varied by judge. Some quick, some slow.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah i did it last week. i didn't lift as much for sure!! im not doing this to see were im at with other people just for myself. thanks agian for the help.

chest went ok i took BAMBAM's advice and didn't lift as hard. the hardest i lifted was 405 3reps and 3 sets.(negative sets)

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah not sure if i can do that with a pause at the bottom.

back was sick last night!! the pump is still there this AM, weird i know!! weight goes up and down today 217.2 man it is going to suck when i come off the test!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah not sure if i can do that with a pause at the bottom.

back was sick last night!! the pump is still there this AM, weird i know!! weight goes up and down today 217.2 man it is going to suck when i come off the test!!

Your still way to young for this, but why come off? :icon_ninja: When I get in my 30's and have had my kids, etc. I will probably get on HRT and never come off.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

that is my plan also! haha....by then hrt will out in the open.